** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Congrats joeysole! I got a son
pimp.gif
2 1/2 years old, times flies so enjoy it

Just copped 3 pairs of blk/red griffeys, a pair of volts (from a friend)both pair of uptempos. Spent 230 at Old Navy( Jeans for 19.50) but those space jamesare priceless!

Ive been a member since 2005 and still dont know how to post pics!\
PS: Crazy358 - Im sure everybody wants to know how much you dropped on those space jams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Just copped 3 pairs of blk/red griffeys, a pair of volts (from a friend)both pair of uptempos. Spent 230 at Old Navy( Jeans for 19.50) but those space james are priceless!

Ive been a member since 2005 and still dont know how to post pics!\
PS: Crazy358 - Im sure everybody wants to know how much you dropped on those space jams
pimp.gif

easiest way for me is to put them onto this site by uploading them into images in the bar up the top of the page or puttin them on myspace orfacebook....they have to be on the internet already for some reason

Nothing Special this Month. I picked up some Pearl IX's * No Pics
eyes.gif

And THIS!.. Got it for a STEALLLLL!
pimp.gif

2005 Mercedes Benz C-230 Kompressor

I need to invest in a starter DSLR, I need a good camera. Probably a Nikon D-40
smokin.gif

Pic!

You're lucky OfficiallyFresh21, my dorm's closet probably won't even fit 10 pairs. We'll see when I get there tomorrow

6735_742238830439_16801062_42319630_7758252_n.jpg

Picked up some Polo's from Macy's. All three for $60.00. Gotta love my local Macy's.

Tyler dope GB T...too bad it's Bape and prob overpriced....

congrats Joeysole! Kids are great!

dope pick ups everyone...

got these the other day...not bad for $65+shipping...
2lk8inm.jpg

LunarGlide marketing stuff I dug outta the trash......literally. lol = Free
Space Jam shirt = $20 with F&F
Zoom Fun Police = $37 employee discount

Gonna pick up the blk/royal pair prob next week. Love this shoe.

where did you get the space jam shirt?

picked this up last week in Orlando, polo tee and shirt & this
pimp.gif
nike shirt in black and gray but I didnt try on the gray so it fit a little loose
smh.gif

I have a small closet up at college, I only bring about 10 pairs with me. So I gotta make decisions throughout the year.

The Space Jam tee can be found at your local Champs Sports. MSRP is $28 but if you get it tomorrow you could grab it for $20 on the last day of the F&F.These will go quick so don't be lazy. PM me if you need some help getting it.

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

JoseBronx- Where did u cop that Nike Air shirt? If u dont mind me askin

Nike factory in Orlando premium outlet, they prob in all the outlets.

I need another one

Got these from my homie for $100.
pimp.gif

I'm still on the look out for True Blues and Spacejams for a nice price.
nerd.gif

abernja i also copped those FPs with my discount use them for work. Just make sure to throw in those new Airr insoles it'll help. GO TEAM!

Back
Top Bottom