** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

DOPE pickups NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

^ Trust me. You'll only use about 5-6 pairs of shoes at school.

yeah once i got on campus everybody said i was a true college student..i wore basketball shorts and flip flops until it got cold
and ur closet was able to hold 18 pairs wow i only have room for like 5-8

My brother put this together for me for my birthday to help out with my rehab, Achilles ruptures FTL
ohwell.gif

TBs like everyone else. Got a good deal on the Minots but they fit abit too tight, so they're destined for the 'bay which is a shame 'costhey're mint!

Originally Posted by nbasoon

Originally Posted by abernja

^ Trust me. You'll only use about 5-6 pairs of shoes at school.

yeah once i got on campus everybody said i was a true college student..i wore basketball shorts and flip flops until it got cold
and ur closet was able to hold 18 pairs wow i only have room for like 5-8
laugh.gif
everyone always says "Knowing me, im going to wearem" or something to that extent. I guarantee 2 weeks in, you are gonna be in adidas slippers and shorts everyday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

picked this up last week in Orlando, polo tee and shirt & this
pimp.gif
nike shirt in black and gray but I didnt try on the gray so it fit a little loose
smh.gif

More info/ pix of the Nike Air t-shirt

^^^dope STs..kinda remind me of Escape 90s. I just wish those dropped over here as wel...
frown.gif
clean Spiris as well.
Im iffy on those TBs though...look great...but Im concerned with paint chipping on the midsole....

Back
Top Bottom