** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Nice TBIII's YoungSk8

3796786349_d338ea7eb3_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by LIQI2345
dope janoski's, can't seem to pull trigger on that shoe for 70+...i can get a pair of huarache 09's for 70 and some change...
eyes.gif
I had the same problem until I just said F it and copped them. They're mad comfy if you get the cork soles with them, my new beaters. Lovethem to death

Ill beedubs Chris!

Thanks for the package! Im waiting on some other stuff to come through to post em up in here.

Were you able to get those coupons on time?

Were you the dude or the chick that got it? It was funny to see all these guys jumping up and down for Kid Cudi chuck t
laugh.gif

- i was the dude... and to heelntoe wit my nyks, FLINTGREY, and eorr23... good look fellas! yes this decision for mewas all about the story!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by istayjwalkin

SOoOoOoO... i guess this can be considered a pick up... went to the 9:30 club for the Kid Cudi, Asher Roth, B.O.B., and 88 keys concert/show and i was front row and cudi took the chucks off his feet and walked up and cised me with the one from his right foot all autographed and dated n what not... ppl were tryina get it off me... one dude offered me on spot $130 cash, his g-shock watch, and the vans authentics off his feet... lol i felt crazy not to take the offer but i think this could be a once in a lifetime thing... soo i kept the shoe.. here it is...
ohh lol crazy thing.. size 10.5 (my size)... might rock it one day... haha jkkk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is whats missing from the "culture". A story to tell. Long gone are the days when sneakers were more than design, material and hype. People had interesting stories that somehow tied in with a certain shoe. All my older cats know what I'm talking about. You remember what you were doing when you had such and such on or you remeber the excitement of the X release. Interesting life events that aren't overshadowed but merely complimented by the sneaker one now has sentiment for.

People are too wrapped up in instant gratification now-a-days. I commend you istayjwalkin for keeping the Cudi Chuck. You have a story to tell for the rest of your life. It's far more interesting than coming on here with a picture of a G-Shock, Vans and cash saying you traded that for a Cudi signed Chuck. After a year then what? The moneys spent, the Vans are worn and the G-Shock is out of style. Relfecting on your momento is timeless. Big ups!
pimp.gif
Co-sign. It's all about the journey, man. You can't take it with you.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

bought these for $10.00
I hope thats a typo. If not, please give details.
Co sign!
Me three!

50% off the Barkleys were $60.00 and a $50.00 gold coin, rang up those for $10.00

OG Xs
pimp.gif

Infrareds
pimp.gif

info on Red BWs?
nerd.gif

Forget "Sport Reds" next month, had to double up on these eventually
Thanks to a fellow NTer
pimp.gif

e0055h.jpg

and these yesterday....

35d5gqo.jpg

august already? heres a couple of recent pickups:
CDP 2s

AJ Celtic 1s

Yi Foamposite Lites
smokin.gif

Hypermax tennis balls (thanks daaznfella)
glasses.gif
<--theyre too brightlol

and finally:
Bred AJ 2009 samples
smokin.gif

see you all later
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom