** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

got the heckler(Ink Blue)Not black for $40 from one of my coaches who has a northface connect,,kinda thinkin i shoulda got the new box shot butwhatever.
rkyf4h.jpg

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by RJSims

Footlocker is not in the poughkeepsie galleria bruh.
Yes I know. But I went to the Galleria and happen to go to another shopping center with a footlocker...maybe I should have been more clear.

You guys are near Wappingers, NY? Guess it's a small world.
real small world. i helped out with work down that way, Newburgh. I'm From Plattsburgh

Great pickups everyone!

Here are mine from the end of July until now. I went a little crazy with my pickups after I found out about my full ride scholarship to law school the lastweek of July.

I'm done for a LONG time. The only pair out right now that I really want are Reebok Orange Alife Bailout Pumps. So if you have a pair in size 13 and wantto deal, let me know.

2000 Concord XI's Size 13.5

2001 Black/Red XI's Size 13

Snake Skin XI Lows (Which are for sale because they're too small for me. Size 12.5)

Original Last Shot XIV's Size 13 (Sorry for the horrible pic)

Lebron 20-5-5 Size 13 (might be the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn)

Air Max 90 Vivid Blue Size 13 (picked these up from an outlet for $49.99 shipped. One of my favorite colorways. I should've never sold my old pair)

A couple of non-shoe pickups. A beanie and some awesome gloves for this winter from the Oakley outlet. Also, my first pair of Ray-Bans. I got these Wayfarersoff eBay.

Thanks man. The Vivid Blue 90's came from the Lee, Massachusetts outlet. I only searched for size 13's on NikeFind, but they had 8 pair the middle oflast week. Also, an outlet in Nevada (I want to say Reno but can't remember) had 12 or 13 pair. I didn't ask anything about other sizes, but if theyhad that many 13's, chances are pretty good they had a lot of other sizes too.

Those USA Forces are
eek.gif
Also great pickups wsupjs, any chance at all you would sell the Concords lol? I'm on the hunt for a size 13/13.5 pair :nerd

Thanks sneaksoy. About the Concords, I'd consider it if the price was right. Let me know what you're thinking.

And I agree with everyone else Mike E Fresh, those USA Forces are amazing!

There's been so many good pickups already this month NikeTalk. Let's keep it going!

Back
Top Bottom