AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

info on where to get the UNC jacket?

Jacket doesn't have a normal Style/Color combo. This is what is says on the tag...
COL CHMP GAME     NCrn1

Hope that helps?

ill give $70 dude benefit of the doubt but how is someone that has a collection like that gonna sell for that cheap without knowing they are losing out on possible a couple hundred possibly thousand dollars? doesnt add up but
pimp.gif
if true

ill give $70 dude benefit of the doubt but how is someone that has a collection like that gonna sell for that cheap without knowing they are losing out on possible a couple hundred possibly thousand dollars? doesnt add up but
pimp.gif
if true

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice CharmCity....

thanx cris. nice infras and matching tee, props gza.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^you lost on the pearl/SJ deal.........
don't care, coppin the '10s anyway.

def. gotta agree w/ sdubl on that one, but as long as ur happy thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

when i asked the girl @ ftl for them she gave me the look as if to say i was lame
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Chics HATE them shoes.

DF!!!

not even just chicks tho. pretty much anyone who didn't have or at least want a pair back in '93 has something negative to say about em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

CharmcityKid: the gray 09's.......
eek.gif
 so fresh. Were they included in the 50%? I need to find the SKU for them....they are the best looking 09's i've seen so far!

thanks man. yes they were included. those are my 2 favorite colorways.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice CharmCity....

thanx cris. nice infras and matching tee, props gza.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^you lost on the pearl/SJ deal.........
don't care, coppin the '10s anyway.

def. gotta agree w/ sdubl on that one, but as long as ur happy thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

when i asked the girl @ ftl for them she gave me the look as if to say i was lame
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Chics HATE them shoes.

DF!!!

not even just chicks tho. pretty much anyone who didn't have or at least want a pair back in '93 has something negative to say about em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

CharmcityKid: the gray 09's.......
eek.gif
 so fresh. Were they included in the 50%? I need to find the SKU for them....they are the best looking 09's i've seen so far!

thanks man. yes they were included. those are my 2 favorite colorways.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom