AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

once again, courtesy of the homie bigj. '01 was a great year.

2ufbqsg.jpg

Dope Breds CharmCityKid.....The GF's Sis picked this up for me at Nice Kicks in Austin...Bun B x Nice Kicks Collab.....
download

Dope Breds CharmCityKid.....The GF's Sis picked this up for me at Nice Kicks in Austin...Bun B x Nice Kicks Collab.....
download

Originally Posted by Naseem

the quality sucks but still good looking shoe
you aint never lie homie, wasn't too happy with these at all but I'm tired of tip toeing around in my OGs...completely nostalgic
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Naseem

the quality sucks but still good looking shoe
you aint never lie homie, wasn't too happy with these at all but I'm tired of tip toeing around in my OGs...completely nostalgic
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Not understanding everyone's need to try and stunt with the prices they got their IXs for
eyes.gif
reminding me why I've been m.i.a from p/u threads for so long.

Speaking for my own IX order....trying 2 stunt?? really??
indifferent.gif
 some folks have picked up some pretty corny stuff...dont see u taking shots at them...seems like u are a tad bit jealous of not having some sort of hookup.  Plus folks always brag about the prices of their pick up's, dont see how its "trying to stunt"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Not understanding everyone's need to try and stunt with the prices they got their IXs for
eyes.gif
reminding me why I've been m.i.a from p/u threads for so long.

Speaking for my own IX order....trying 2 stunt?? really??
indifferent.gif
 some folks have picked up some pretty corny stuff...dont see u taking shots at them...seems like u are a tad bit jealous of not having some sort of hookup.  Plus folks always brag about the prices of their pick up's, dont see how its "trying to stunt"
ohwell.gif

BBert: You already know! hahaha  
pimp.gif
 How much did you get the Electric Green pair for btw?

BBert: You already know! hahaha  
pimp.gif
 How much did you get the Electric Green pair for btw?

$60 at the outlet, check San Leandro. Also if your looking for trainers, my co-worker told me they had some lunar trainers between a 8-9.5. Much appreciated on the advice, I worked out in those lunarglide, gotta admit they're pretty comfortable.

$60 at the outlet, check San Leandro. Also if your looking for trainers, my co-worker told me they had some lunar trainers between a 8-9.5. Much appreciated on the advice, I worked out in those lunarglide, gotta admit they're pretty comfortable.

sneaksoy1- nice pick ups..I've been on the hunt for some Blackcat IV's
nerd.gif

Uluv411- how is the quality on the Olympic VII's?

Back
Top Bottom