AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

shout outs to fellow NTers who helped me with this pick up. appreciate the help! yall know who you are!

tiffany janoskis for this month

14816462022794ae4693b9a697e01f36789160fa_r.jpg

nice pick ups all... are all the "love of the game" VII's sold out already? i know alot places were getting some campers for them. anyone know any stores still having them?

nice pick ups all... are all the "love of the game" VII's sold out already? i know alot places were getting some campers for them. anyone know any stores still having them?

Icopjordans Major congrats man! I see a future Nt'er with lots of J's and matching fitteds lol. My wife and I just found out we are expecting in March, can not wait!

Jordan23 4XL - preciate the info, they are the twills right?

FatBoy915 Love those Diamond Turfs, info on where to get them?

Icopjordans Major congrats man! I see a future Nt'er with lots of J's and matching fitteds lol. My wife and I just found out we are expecting in March, can not wait!

Jordan23 4XL - preciate the info, they are the twills right?

FatBoy915 Love those Diamond Turfs, info on where to get them?

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

laugh.gif

Dope pickups NT, congrats on the baby icopjordans.
Would've had some more pickups but usps likes to play games. Bday lebrons thanks again J, and good looking on the case for my phone.

Dope pickups NT, congrats on the baby icopjordans.
Would've had some more pickups but usps likes to play games. Bday lebrons thanks again J, and good looking on the case for my phone.

Back
Top Bottom