YO!

Bourdeaux's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Those PS aren't even coming out & to be honest you can keep them. The VIIs are WAY better!

Actually they did. Dropped in the phillipines. 
Nope, MVP LeBron 7s came out in Manila.

Those PS aren't even coming out & to be honest you can keep them. The VIIs are WAY better!

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

btlgrnd i hope you aren't saying nope to r3trospect....bc Manila is in the Philippines 
laugh.gif
capital city to be exact

btlgrnd i hope you aren't saying nope to r3trospect....bc Manila is in the Philippines 
laugh.gif
capital city to be exact

img2068h.jpg

Few Goodies from IMKING, GAP JEANS (Goes with just about anything with Tan or Copper) Nautica Cologne..So Fresh.

img2079i.jpg

I'm a sucker for 3M...I can't help it. AM 90's Infrareds of Course. Black Friday's Given away by Clark Kent.

img2083o.jpg

img2068h.jpg

Few Goodies from IMKING, GAP JEANS (Goes with just about anything with Tan or Copper) Nautica Cologne..So Fresh.

img2079i.jpg

I'm a sucker for 3M...I can't help it. AM 90's Infrareds of Course. Black Friday's Given away by Clark Kent.

img2083o.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

laugh.gif
capital city to be exact

I'm not 100% sure if it was the PS or the AM version though. Don't wanna stir up the pot lol.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

laugh.gif
capital city to be exact

I'm not 100% sure if it was the PS or the AM version though. Don't wanna stir up the pot lol.

What's good nt....Good looks on all the love ya'll showed me I really appreciate itPicked up the 7's today......got the tempo's from the outlet's

What's good nt....Good looks on all the love ya'll showed me I really appreciate itPicked up the 7's today......got the tempo's from the outlet's

Back
Top Bottom