AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

never heard of the coraline dunks before.
lookin good tho
they were given out as promotional items during the movies, you had to answer a set of questions and if you won a pair was sent to you free of charge, 1000 or so pairs i believe?

also there was a promotional pair that was sent to celebs and """""important""""" people with movie props in a giant box, etc....

lookin good tho
they were given out as promotional items during the movies, you had to answer a set of questions and if you won a pair was sent to you free of charge, 1000 or so pairs i believe?

also there was a promotional pair that was sent to celebs and """""important""""" people with movie props in a giant box, etc....

Nice pickups everyone
390390662.jpg

390390663.jpg

390390664.jpg

390390665.jpg

390390669.jpg

390390672.jpg

390390674.jpg

390390675.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

lookin good tho

thanks for the info

Originally Posted by air max 87

lookin good tho

thanks for the info

Nobody will post anything close to those OG 7's..Might as well shut it down til September..

Nobody will post anything close to those OG 7's..Might as well shut it down til September..

Ferrari - nice cop on both the spiris
pimp.gif

NothinbutJordans - tailwinds are
eek.gif

....and that Met's jersey is too dope
smokin.gif

nice work NT!

Ferrari - nice cop on both the spiris
pimp.gif

NothinbutJordans - tailwinds are
eek.gif

....and that Met's jersey is too dope