AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Nice bday lebron IV's
pimp.gif

Thanks. Dope pickups NT, I see people liked the Olympic 7s. Nice huaraches back there
pimp.gif
Mailman finally dropped these off today, authentic bucks shorts and 2000 space jams.

Bonus pic:

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Nice bday lebron IV's
pimp.gif

Thanks. Dope pickups NT, I see people liked the Olympic 7s. Nice huaraches back there
pimp.gif
Mailman finally dropped these off today, authentic bucks shorts and 2000 space jams.

Bonus pic:

Originally Posted by abernja

So...........nobody got the Foamposite AF-1's?

I heard they dropped today.
I like them, but not $180 like them.
I'll wait when they hit $100.

Picked up Kryptonates a few days ago for a reasonable price...I'm pretty happy with them.

Originally Posted by abernja

So...........nobody got the Foamposite AF-1's?

I heard they dropped today.
I like them, but not $180 like them.
I'll wait when they hit $100.

Picked up Kryptonates a few days ago for a reasonable price...I'm pretty happy with them.

Nice Space Jams Baby Jumpman.  Finally got around to taking pics of the MindStyle's Vinyls from San Diego Comic Con.

My sister also came back from PI and went to the grand opening of the Team Pacquiao store and got me a shirt.

Nice Space Jams Baby Jumpman.  Finally got around to taking pics of the MindStyle's Vinyls from San Diego Comic Con.

My sister also came back from PI and went to the grand opening of the Team Pacquiao store and got me a shirt.

pimp.gif
Nice pick up on the figures Kishi, didn't attend comic con but got mines as well have yet to take it out of the box. Heard their slated to release the monotone version shortly.

pimp.gif
Nice pick up on the figures Kishi, didn't attend comic con but got mines as well have yet to take it out of the box. Heard their slated to release the monotone version shortly.

Thanks ERS!  Did you get your set in PI?!  Or did you have to go through a reseller? 
frown.gif

So they are going to release this one?!  I like.

Thanks ERS!  Did you get your set in PI?!  Or did you have to go through a reseller? 
frown.gif

So they are going to release this one?!  I like.

DJ KISHI: Those are some dope vinyl Pacmans right there! Info which Team Pacquiao shop in PI did your sis got the shirt? Thanks.

DJ KISHI: Those are some dope vinyl Pacmans right there! Info which Team Pacquiao shop in PI did your sis got the shirt? Thanks.

Dope pick ups everyone
even those fusions dont look too too bad

Pick-ups for the week:

-Picked the VNDS 15's, 1's 22's and jeam jordans all up on ebay as a LOT, for some reason the dude sent me a Old Love Jordan 1 with the other 3 also lol, but already got em unfortunately
- DS Grape 95's for $80 courtesy of a fellow NTer (thanks again, you know who you are)\
- My 2nd pair of Laser 15's for $20.00 cuz i broke my other ones kinda lol

Dope pick ups everyone
even those fusions dont look too too bad

Pick-ups for the week:

-Picked the VNDS 15's, 1's 22's and jeam jordans all up on ebay as a LOT, for some reason the dude sent me a Old Love Jordan 1 with the other 3 also lol, but already got em unfortunately
- DS Grape 95's for $80 courtesy of a fellow NTer (thanks again, you know who you are)\
- My 2nd pair of Laser 15's for $20.00 cuz i broke my other ones kinda lol

Originally Posted by glitch008

They opened up a new Team Pacquiao store at Robinsons Mall in Ortigas. That's where you want to go.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

They opened up a new Team Pacquiao store at Robinsons Mall in Ortigas. That's where you want to go.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom