AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Mayhem: Doin' it again. Wasn't a fan of those partic. Terra Sertig's, but still on the hunt for Minots, the youth don't respect red/black boxes like we!!

Back in the rotation, don't know why I sold 'em the first time.  Courtesy of the Brothers Brodit!

For heads that know music, you should know what's up w/ this album.

Mayhem: Doin' it again. Wasn't a fan of those partic. Terra Sertig's, but still on the hunt for Minots, the youth don't respect red/black boxes like we!!

Back in the rotation, don't know why I sold 'em the first time.  Courtesy of the Brothers Brodit!

For heads that know music, you should know what's up w/ this album.

Selecta, dope pickup...i'm still dead asleep on picking up a pair that's available in my size, i just keep forgetting and then someone posts a pair and i get
mad.gif
@ myself. Next week....that's it...
laugh.gif

and yea....red/black nike boxes have ALL the greatest gems. some of the early brown/orange with the stars too
nerd.gif

Selecta, dope pickup...i'm still dead asleep on picking up a pair that's available in my size, i just keep forgetting and then someone posts a pair and i get
mad.gif
@ myself. Next week....that's it...
laugh.gif

and yea....red/black nike boxes have ALL the greatest gems. some of the early brown/orange with the stars too
nerd.gif

Mayhem: Thanks bro, anything from 5 years ago, is still getting looks. For sure, you know you are gonna hate yourself for not copping one soon. So this will be the last time you will say anything about 'em....lolz!!!

Mayhem: Thanks bro, anything from 5 years ago, is still getting looks. For sure, you know you are gonna hate yourself for not copping one soon. So this will be the last time you will say anything about 'em....lolz!!!

freezyfreeky - Dope oxide XIVs! My first pair of XIV way back when, still need to find a pair again.

Postman just dropped these off. Anyone who has a gripe with Nike's quality should check out some of the England-made New Balances. Quality is
eek.gif
!
New Balance 1500MSB "Solebox Finals"

freezyfreeky - Dope oxide XIVs! My first pair of XIV way back when, still need to find a pair again.

Postman just dropped these off. Anyone who has a gripe with Nike's quality should check out some of the England-made New Balances. Quality is
eek.gif
!
New Balance 1500MSB "Solebox Finals"

Back
Top Bottom