August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

If dude already has childhood issues, I wouldn't be surprised if he made stuff up in his head. People that are obsessed with someone can be delusional. I've experienced it first hand.
But on the other hand, they're are "swinger" dynamics which include a live-in boyfriend for married couples. Jada would be considered a "hotwife" where she dates other men and the husband finds pleasure in it. At the end of the day YOLO!

37a3ff01-c750-4abf-9587-ee3064430677-AP_LA_Premiere_of__Aladdin__-_Red_Carpet.jpeg

:rofl:

I was ready to chalk it up to a publicity stunt.......then I saw this picture :wow:

gettyimages-800875612-2048x2048.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I believe him:lol:

I was ready to chalk it up to a publicity stunt.......then I saw this picture :wow:

gettyimages-800875612-2048x2048.jpg

Yeah...I believe him:lol:
[/QUOTE]

Her energy all the way different. Just look. From wanting to be seen and happy to "get your boo boo smelling lips off me"
37a3ff01-c750-4abf-9587-ee3064430677-AP_LA_Premiere_of__Aladdin__-_Red_Carpet.jpeg

Their whole **** is weird but August corny for telling. Do your thing and keep your mouth shut. He a lightskin rnb ***** so I guess *****made behavior is regular to him.
Yeah this isn't really his place to speak on it like this. Gotta make sure your side joint isn't too damaged like this kid.

Sounds like they invited bruh in, made him feel like a part of something, and then his *** started getting too comfortable in their marriage and they got rid of him. Man shoulda kept it sex but copped feelings with an old married woman. Ya hate to see it.

Anyways, I don't see a problem with him speaking on his experience in the situation and how it's affected him. More power to him if that's how he really feels.

Lotta guys and gals go out there to make it and up being toys in some swingers affair's. People in the industry get married for image in and publicity stunts. Youngins think it's cool to get pimped out by these gross old folks.

I disagree and believe there's a big misconception with long term married couples drifting apart and finding intimacy with external partners. Once you've built your family and careers, some individuals do not allow their sexual desires to break the family. I've seen August perform his first NYC show before he was signed, security had to carry him off stage, the women fans were going to tear him apart. I do not believe he was "pimped", they collectively decided to allow the relationship to form. Jada is not disgusting. Jada is phenomenally sexy, mentally grown and mature. I've dated several older women and they can show you a love depth like no other. I hope this helps, speaking as an O.G. who has been in open relationships. Last note, wack of August to speak on it publicly. Will should have had an NDA signed.

Back
Top Bottom