August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Willow and Jaden should turn out just fine. No mental damage done because mommy and daddy can't get things right.

I have no clue why celebs, entertainers, athletes, rockstars, rappers, etc get married other than for publicity or brand enhancement.
Word. Regular folks get married for health insurance and they can afford that so no need imo.

Willow and Jaden should turn out just fine. No mental damage done because mommy and daddy can't get things right.

I have no clue why celebs, entertainers, athletes, rockstars, rappers, etc get married other than for publicity or brand enhancement.
They already seem really mature for their age.

No need to worry about them. Especially given that they're already rich and famous on their own.

Different case if they were middle class or lower.

I know when Will was shooting Hancock. He was in Charlize Theron guts heavy. Remember saying back in the day Will was leaving Jada for Charlize.
Word.

I remember their interviews. Exactly right. They was acting like a couple. Not to mention the way Charlize has talked about Will since man you'd swear they were still lovers :lol: The vibes were more intense than the Will and Margot vibes.
Dispelling the gay rumors
Will should say he only let August smash Jada after he got to smash him.

That way August takes the biggest L.

6a047040145c55be84f2a62415d96a50.jpg

Don’t Recall That, But That Would Be Wild.

It's like a 25 year old rumor.

It's not as big as it use to be though. Like the Jada is a lesbian rumors.

Considering Duane And Tisha Ain’t Together No More That’s Kinda Funny Even Tho It’s Old.

Back
Top Bottom