August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Yall need to chill creating random scenarios and ****...

Highly doubt Will is nearly as sick as yall make him out to be. Dude rich as hell ****ing every bunny he works with but yall swear he about to end his life :lol:

I won't go overboard like he did but we all saw Will is stressed the **** out about this situation with Jada. At least he was from the red table episode to the Oscars slap. I think he was tryna laugh his way through it and be Mr positive but we saw him snap. He said himself, the jokes and everything about his marriage got to him.

yeah man was issuing apologies and crying on the red table and whatnot.
ain’t no way he doesn’t care. they are still married. if there’s one person that can piss you off like no other, it’s your wife.

This Mf likes MEN. We been known this but y’all out here acting like he’s hurting over this tennis ball head *** broad. He’ll take anything on the front page that doesn’t shine a light on his zestyness

I've come to this conclusion.

The marriage is a sham and for appearances. And Will is 50 something year old. He ain't running for President. You don't need to be married to have a successful acting career. It's not like he was taking the Ice Cube and Martin Lawrence family roles.

Last edited:
I've come to this conclusion.

The marriage is a sham and for appearances. And Will is 50 something year old,. He ain't running for President. You don't need to be married to have a successful acting career. It's not like he was taking the Ice Cube and Martin Lawrence family roles.
Yup, and now he's put himself in position where he can't eve come out. That slap makes him look EXTRA crazy.

If you hear YoYo, Left Eye, Moni Love, Heather Hunter...talk about Pac he seemed to have that with a lot of women.

Yeah. I mean, dude was a sniper and hung around a lot of women. I wouldn’t say that Jada was “just another bird to 2pac” tho. That’s what I was responding to.

Whatever their relationship was, there was obviously a genuine amount of love between them. From their own accounts, and others close.

Jada entire story is interesting as hell. Down Talented as a mfer. Hell of an actress in her own right. The number of classic movies and roles she’s been in, is kind of underrated. Straight up Beautiful. But OFF like hell a mfer, and something just missing for real :lol:.

True story, they raided one of her cribs she owns out here, and said it was a stash house in 2005, for them dudes in the Stop Snitching DVD.

I won't go overboard like he did but we all saw Will is stressed the **** out about this situation with Jada. At least he was from the red table episode to the Oscars slap. I think he was tryna laugh his way through it and be Mr positive but we saw him snap. He said himself, the jokes and everything about his marriage got to him.
We saw him snap because he felt disrespected by Chris Rock as a man in that moment. I don't believe it had much to do with Jada tbh.

It's been an open secret since the early 00's that they had an open marriage... I highly doubt he's nearly as devastated as yall making him out to be. Talking about killing himself and **** :lol:

I'm not religious but I pray that Will finds the strength to leave this toxic relationship.

I also find it funny that Jada is so hung up on Pac when in reality she was probably just another bird to him.

Did they even smash? I've always thought they were just friends/homies who had love for each other. Strictly a platonic relationship, nothing else.

yeah man was issuing apologies and crying on the red table and whatnot.
ain’t no way he doesn’t care. they are still married. if there’s one person that can piss you off like no other, it’s your wife.

I never believe actors that cry in interviews or at award shows. That's their bread and butter, their niche is making us believe the **** they're performing is real. How can I take them seriously when I know what they do for a living? :lol:

We saw him snap because he felt disrespected by Chris Rock as a man in that moment. I don't believe it had much to do with Jada tbh.

It's been an open secret since the early 00's that they had an open marriage... I highly doubt he's nearly as devastated as yall making him out to be. Talking about killing himself and **** :lol:

Nah, he didn't feel disrespected by Chris. If you look at it again, dude was with the ****s. He thought the joke was funny as hell, until he turned towards Jada and saw her face. His demeanor changed when he realized he was gonna hear her mouth if he didn't do something. That was all about appeasing his "wife" nothing more.

I know bill Cosby hate that mother****er 😂😂😂

The BANE of Bills existence :lol:

Screenshot_20230916_020132_DuckDuckGo.jpg

At this point, I only believe what she says if she's not trying to promote something

This ishh is obviously free publicity for her upcoming book

Damn Jada was bad back then

4226687ecffb4132f77316ee49986acec98a28b1.gifv

Jada been bad forever. Pac letters from Prison are great. Boy was shooting :lol:. The one to Desiree, trying to finesse it all is comedy, fire and real :lol:

At this point, I only believe what she says if she's not trying to promote something

This ishh is obviously free publicity for her upcoming book

She’s not lying. Y’all are finally seeing her be candid. Her & Will. That’s a GOOD THING. She’s not even speaking with the fake Hollywood accent. Sergio Tech fit, I see it :lol:

For the past 20 or so years, we saw the whitewashed, media version of them. The type to be on Ebony magazine, with a profile about how perfect their life is. They slowly chipping away at the media manufactured imaged. Like moonman818 moonman818 said, it’s been an open secret for decades they were swingers/separated. That’s actually how we got here in this thread with August.

These are people that have been in the public eye, since they were children.

Think about that for a moment. Actually, this entire love triangle consist of black, inner city teenagers from the late 80s, who became some of the most successful people in history. Lives unfolding before our eyes.

****, Chris Rock goofy *** too. Pac having a year in 2023. His own Autobiography drops in a week or so.

Anytime ive heard some wild shh regarding will and jada, it always seems plausible

and that’s including the stuff regarding Chris rock too.. it’s not shocking to hear her say he tried to shoot his shot couple years ago.. because the rumor was that’s why dude been in his feels for the last 30 years and randomly crackin jokes because he tried shooting his shot back when

but the Tom cruise/Scientology stuff is still the weirdest to me

Back
Top Bottom