August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

I agree with this. I had homeboys that had her at the top, but IMO she wasn't no Aaliyah
Lol same I had homies that swore she was the coldest but I could probably name 10+ chicks back then that were more attractive than her

Last edited:
Personally Jada has been cute at best to me..I was never attracted to her like that

Go watch woo. The nutty professor. Low down dirty shame. ****, all of it :lol:. 90s black actresses were something else man. A lot of them STILL GOT IT. Personally, Nia Long & the one that we always confuse for Robin Givens were two of my favorites.

There is an entire segment of them that are still crazy fine today. That Best Man Movie that came out last year, was crazy. All of em still bad.

Even in Girls trip for Jada. She was fire in that too. Queen Latifah still looks great.

IMG_3206.jpeg

Something about Sanaa Lathan & Regina Hall. They could have it all. Especially Sanaa 😍

Don’t think anyone is saying she was badder than say nia long, then or now (who is also 52)

just she’s fine and still fine at 52.. that dont mean she ain’t crazy

Exactly. She one of those women that just been “bad her whole life”

We all know there are those like that :lol:. Not saying Jada is the finest women on earth. But she’s beautiful. And been for decades in the public eye

This is such a weird comment.

Like telling Michael Jordan, yeah you're rich, but you're no Jeff Bezos. :lol:
That would be fact...would it not? Whats weird is trying play someone out for not liking the woman you like. You was trying to share or something? You wanna take turns? Some things you dont need people to agree on.

Exactly. She one of those women that just been “bad her whole life”

We all know there are those like that :lol:. Not saying Jada is the finest women on earth. But she’s beautiful. And been for decades in the public eye

yep.. and it ain’t hard to compare when you got say Ellen pompeo out chere the same age as those women

wavycrocket wavycrocket You’re talking about Lela Rochon. Always got her confused with Robin as well. Wild as hell that they both played in Boomerang. :lol:

1697211912765.jpeg

1697211956243.jpeg

1697211979807.jpeg

One of the funniest scenes in Harlem Nights :smokin

Beautiful woman. Damn shame she didn’t age well. :smh:

Her name was Robin, in one of those movies too :lol:

You know what’s even more eerie, Lela was in “Harlem Nights”…Robin Givens was in “A rage in Harlem” (highly underrated movie). They came out like a year apart. Adding more to the confusion for me lol

Lela in Gang Relatwd tho…my lord. The strip club scene in the opening. And this one. You can see it from the front :lol: 🔥

Go watch woo. The nutty professor. Low down dirty shame. ****, all of it :lol:. 90s black actresses were something else man. A lot of them STILL GOT IT. Personally, Nia Long & the one that we always confuse for Robin Givens were two of my favorites.

There is an entire segment of them that are still crazy fine today. That Best Man Movie that came out last year, was crazy. All of em still bad.

Even in Girls trip for Jada. She was fire in that too. Queen Latifah still looks great.

IMG_3206.jpeg

Something about Sanaa Lathan & Regina Hall. They could have it all. Especially Sanaa 😍

Ashanti now > everyone

**** what anyone tells me

Back
Top Bottom