August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

I haven't even watched Bad Boys 3 yet. Nor King Richard. I think the last Will movie I watched was Concussion lol

I got for the Fresh Prince, but time just really hasn't been on my side. Plus I didn't care much for Bad Boy II. I'll play catch up at some point, maybe if Amazon or Walmart drops the 4 movie collection.

The black community? Stop it bro. The only person he needs to talk to is Chris Rock and that's if Chris is willing to sit down with him. Other than that, we're good:lol::lol:.
The black community argument is never good as a public figure. We can see various instances where Stephen A has gone against the black community.

He should just say for what would make him accept Will Smith and him alone, but he knows someone would pull his card and make him look like that fat sports commentator that hates being black. I refuse to give his name any type of shine.

The black community argument is never good as a public figure. We can see various instances where Stephen A has gone against the black community.

He should just say for what would make him accept Will Smith and him alone, but he knows someone would pull his card and make him look like that fat sports commentator that hates being black. I refuse to give his name any type of shine.
Right. WEEKS ago he was talking about how Trump has become "more relatable" to the black community. Just stick to sports and anime match ups. Idk how the latter became his lane, but I want more of THAT than this. :lol:

The black community? Stop it bro. The only person he needs to talk to is Chris Rock and that's if Chris is willing to sit down with him. Other than that, we're good:lol::lol:.

Why does he even need to do that?

I mean if his conscience is bothering him, then sure.. otherwise they’re adults and bad boys 4 just made its budget back opening weekend

It’s an especially bad argument when this is the guy making it

1718031898346.png

1718031919237.png

1718031934627.png

I mean if his conscience is bothering him, then sure.. otherwise they’re adults and bad boys 4 just made its budget back opening weekend

because it would be the right thing to do

and it didn't make it's budget, because that doesn't include advertising and promotion

because it would be the right thing to do

and it didn't make it's budget, because that doesn't include advertising and promotion

It would be the right thing to do.. but it’s not a need

and I get your point on advertising and promotion, but it’s already over 100 mill in just it’s opening weekend.. and doing a lot better than some very hyped movies this year (kinda surprisingly)

Last edited:
King Richard was a great watch. Worth the time. But I too am over the "must see" Will Smith movie phase. Didn't see Bad Boys 3 nor Emancipation. Did watch Concussion.

To be fair, outside of fincher, Nolan and Tarantino no actor or director or even studio is an automatic watch for me these days

Tom cruise is probably the closest.. otherwise I’m waiting to see what the word of mouth is

But will’s garbage movies been a bigger issue going on decades than the slap

I was about to say, Will hasn't had a "must see" in decades. Hell, as much as some people dont want to admit it, Marvel has been the only one make "must see" movies, IMO.

I was about to say, Will hasn't had a "must see" in decades. Hell, as much as some people dont want to admit it, Marvel has been the only one make "must see" movies, IMO.

MCU was must see.. but after endgame, I’d rather just watch a vid on YouTube about the Easter eggs and read the plot on Wikipedia

Loki was a must watch.. X-men 97, must watch

Had zero need to watch quantumania or secret invasion

Think I'm with IATT...no one is must see at this point. Could have been Carmichael for me, but im in no rush tk watch his show on Max.

Donald Glover would have been another one but haven't bothered to check out Mr. And Mrs. Smith.

Definitely exited must see mode with Marvel after end game. Catch a few here and there but have def missed a ton.

Think I'm with IATT...no one is must see at this point. Could have been Carmichael for me, but im in no rush tk watch his show on Max.

Donald Glover would have been another one but haven't bothered to check out Mr. And Mrs. Smith.

Definitely exited must see mode with Marvel after end game. Catch a few here and there but have def missed a ton.

Should definitely check Mr and Mrs smith

Dune 2 and deadpool and wolverine are the only movies this year im not taking a wait and see approach of whether I’m actually going to the theater to see.. otherwise I’ll check whatever once it hits some streaming platform.. and if it’s bad I’ll just save my time on the whole

I’ve heard good things about bad boy 4.. but don’t know if it’s a must see in theaters

Technically he doesn't, but in response to what Stephen A said. If there needs to be a conversation, or a sit-down, it should only be between Will and Chris, and they can leave us out of it.

Technically he doesn't, but in response to what Stephen A said. If there needs to be a conversation, or a sit-down, it should only be between Will and Chris, and they can leave us out of it.

SAS only trying get dude to do his podcast

He literally was just on Carmelo and mero’s pod and SAS talking about surrounding himself with white people

But you’re right, if he’s looking for forgiveness only 1 person he gotta concern himself with.. and it for damn sure ain’t SAS

I'm surprised people are surprised Chris Rock didn't do anything. It's what makes Will look so trash in this instance. Will knew like I knew, Chris wasn't gonna do nothing.

I'm surprised people are surprised Chris Rock didn't do anything. It's what makes Will look so trash in this instance. Will knew like I knew, Chris wasn't gonna do nothing.

The surprising part of Chris’ inaction to me, was him not moving and actually leaning forward like will was coming up there to say something to him in his ear

Back
Top Bottom