August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

The surprising part of Chris’ inaction to me, was him not moving and actually leaning forward like will was coming up there to say something to him in his ear
He obviously did not feel threatened at that point. "Here comes King Richard" Even I didn't expect the slap and initially thought it was a bad skit.

He obviously did not feel threatened at that point. "Here comes King Richard" Even I didn't expect the slap and initially thought it was a bad skit.

I don’t think anyone was expecting dude to role up there and smack him

But chris rock of all people should have been well aware will bring up there wasn’t planned

Last edited:
You can blame Chris, but I can't. Will was a sucker for that.

I am not blaming Chris for will’s actions..

However, Chris rock knows will smith was not part of his segment

As I said, I was surprised by chris rock’s inaction.. THAT is not “blame”

I am not blaming Chris for will’s actions..

However, Chris rock knows will smith was not part of his segment

As I said, I was surprised by chris rock’s inaction.. THAT is not “blame”
"Chris should have been aware" sounded more like blame than surprise to me. In the history of unplanned megastars being on stage I don't think any has ever ended in an assault before.

"Chris should have been aware" sounded more like blame than surprise to me. In the history of unplanned megastars being on stage I don't think any has ever ended in an assault before.

Chris rock is a comedian, he was there to tell jokes

Will smith is far from the first or last dude I’ve seen feel some type of way over jokes being made about his girl/wife/a woman

I dont blame Chris rock for the actions of another man

However I am surprised he stuck around to find out what the hell will was coming up there for

At the time, I don't want to say it was unprecedented but folks rushing the stage on a comedian rarely happened and that was probably the first time another celebrity did it. I want to say Will walked up smiling too.

At the time, I don't want to say it was unprecedented but folks rushing the stage on a comedian rarely happened and that was probably the first time another celebrity did it. I want to say Will walked up smiling too.

Whole thing was shocking, obviously.. and we the viewers could have easily just thought it was something planned

But Chris rock KNEW it wasn’t planned and will wasn’t supposed to be up there.. and it wasn’t like will smith tried to sneak him.. he got up and walked straight at him

All I’m saying is if I’m somewhere (anywhere) and I hear someone crack a joke about someone’s wife and that person gets up and heads towards the other guy, if I don’t know them I’m getting the f out the way and making sure their problem ain’t mine

I just re-watched it. Its so bizarre. Chris did say "Uh-oh" when will walked up and Will had this grin on his face as he walked off.

I just re-watched it. Its so bizarre. Chris did say "Uh-oh" when will walked up and Will had this grin on his face as he walked off.

Whole thing is wild..

kinda funny lil mama’s trip on stage being revisited in the last 2 days

But he was okay with this

1719336882672.jpeg

He wasn’t upset when Will slapped him and he didn’t retaliate. He was supposed to throw hands on the spot :lol:

He got the energy to be upset at a scene but ain’t have the energy in the moment it happened to squabble with Will :lol:

Should definitely check Mr and Mrs smith

Dune 2 and deadpool and wolverine are the only movies this year im not taking a wait and see approach of whether I’m actually going to the theater to see.. otherwise I’ll check whatever once it hits some streaming platform.. and if it’s bad I’ll just save my time on the whole

I’ve heard good things about bad boy 4.. but don’t know if it’s a must see in theaters

You haven't seen Furiosa? To me, that was must see. It was a masterpiece.

You haven't seen Furiosa? To me, that was must see. It was a masterpiece.

Initially it was for me too

I planned to and cant remember if it was rain or what but once I watched couple reviews on it and listened to the midnight boys pod on it, kinda killled the momentum of me wanting to make the effort to actually go see it in the theater

Dune 2 still the only movie I’ve been to see this year in theaters and saw that twice

Back
Top Bottom