December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Rhea and Charlotte had the benefit of being taped and edited

Sasha v Bayley was an actual live match

True..Based on the talent and consistency of the two wrestlers, I'd still say they probably would've had MOTN whether it was taped or live..Even with the possible edits it still wasn't as good as Bayley/Sasha's TakeOver match..I'll always give that match the respect it deserves..It's just sad that neither of those two have come close to touching that match once they didn't have the safety net of the PC/NXT..Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, and others have all flourished since leaving NXT..Bayley and Sasha have not..

Rhea and Charlotte had the benefit of being taped and edited

Sasha v Bayley was an actual live match
tenor.gif

"As God as my witness, he is broken in half!"

Watching HIAC '98 right now as today is the anniversary. I always forget the toss was right in the beginning.
Feel like they were so lucky Foley didn't land on the barricade or even in the damn front row :lol: .

People remember the high spots in that match, but tend to forget Mankind basically having the match with himself cause Taker was moving like Clippers Paul Pierce

People remember the high spots in that match, but tend to forget Mankind basically having the match with himself cause Taker was moving like Clippers Paul Pierce

Didn't Taker have a broken foot during that match?..

That’s the best type of environment for making a great match. Vince has conditioned y’all to believe a feud has to be built with 5 matches, a schoolboy pin, and some dirty finishes. Sami and Nakamura lit up NXT in a one-off match with no buildup.
outta nowhere:

Back
Top Bottom