December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Sasha isn't good enough to have a MOTY without the emotional buildup. Her and Bailey are the prime example.
How dare you say she’s not good enough man. She’s a part of Eddies legacy damnit!

1593370137183.jpeg

Sasha isn't good enough to have a MOTY without the emotional buildup. Her and Bailey are the prime example.

Sasha's whole career is a decent gimmick and 1 great match..Everything else is whining, botches, and getting injured..

The list begins and ends with Haku.

New Jack would probably just turn on me in the middle of the brawl and stab me because I accidentally bumped into him during it. No way in hell I'm picking him lol

Going Haku & Shamrock

But like you said, you'd probably just need Haku :lol:

Yeah you might need to rewatch that match. That's not remotely what happened. IT was the longest match on the whole Mania card other than Edge/Orton :lol:

You and the Blue Snake must be thinking about a different match?

Ok, I was exaggerating. It was 23 minutes and all I remember was Charlotte washing Rhea for most of the match. Point being, it wouldn’t be hard to top.

Yall still talkin about THE BOSS BLUEPRINT GOAT Sasha?

Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else but Sasha dominating all the talk. POSITIVE and NEGATIVE, signs of a true polarizing star.

And we can add AEW SLAYER to her title Wednesday night. Pouring Water on the FYRE of Fyter Fest lolololololol

Ok, I was exaggerating. It was 23 minutes and all I remember was Charlotte washing Rhea for most of the match. Point being, it wouldn’t be hard to top.
Yeah I still think your memory is off. It was definitely one of the better women's matches we've had over the last year plus. if not THE best. Harlot worked the leg for a lot of the match (which would be appreciated by YALL if IT were anybody but Harlot because YALL don't like her) and Ripley kept coming back. Definitely wasn't one sided. Really good, physical match. Honestly was probably the best "actual match" on the whole Mania card.

Saying "it wouldn't be hard to top" just leads me to believe that you should probably re-watch.

Yeah I still think your memory is off. It was definitely one of the better women's matches we've had over the last year plus. if not THE best. Harlot worked the leg for a lot of the match (which would be appreciated by YALL if IT were anybody but Harlot because YALL don't like her) and Ripley kept coming back. Definitely wasn't one sided. Really good, physical match. Honestly was probably the best "actual match" on the whole Mania card.

Saying "it wouldn't be hard to top" just leads me to believe that you should probably re-watch.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it was a terrible match or Charlotte’s LEG work wasn’t any good :lol:. I just don’t think it was some untouchable moment that Sasha and Io can’t beat.

Back
Top Bottom