Autistic boy lured to Florida house party and then beaten by teens vol. yup...Florida

Man it was too hard to watch, especially when my 7 yr old nephew is autistic.  I know that young children can sometimes be cruel but I  NEVER imagined this behavior towards the mentally handicapped coming from young adults.  What's really going on?

It'll be interesting how these bullies handle their new "fame".  Let's see how they act when the tables are turned.

Idk man
We didn't see what happened before the guy starts hitting him
Maybe the autistic boy was the initial aggressor
And the dude felt threatened
We should do a toxicology report on the autistic boy
Maybe the boy had some drugs in his system

Not srs

Was has been done has been seen.

******* pathetic..Sorry cowards wouldn't try that with someone who could whoop they ***....

Last edited:
Did not watch. How u live on one of the best bass fishing lakes in the country n get ur jollies from beating the handicap? Through em in Okachobee with rotten chicken around his neck. The Gators will handle this

Last edited:
The thot who lured him there, the guy who recorded it, and the punk who fought the kid all need to be locked up.

fLorida

Last edited:
Wont watch the video.

Dude is a special kind of coward.

Hopefully prison is hell on earth for him.

Would literally withdraw from savings for 5 minutes of guys time.. Wow

a grown man :smh:

What type of charges were filed?

I really hope they find out about this on the inside..

Last edited:
Wtf...
mean.gif

Kids these days man, I swear I wanna move to Canada for my future child(ren)'s sake, education and well-being.

Last edited:
Idk man
We didn't see what happened before the guy starts hitting him
Maybe the autistic boy was the initial aggressor
And the dude felt threatened
We should do a toxicology report on the autistic boy
Maybe the boy had some drugs in his system

Not srs

I know right. He probably charged at him like a raging bull too.

Kids will be kids

Nah this ain't a case of that. **** that "kids will be kids" nonsense. I used to think that kids did the most despicable **** because they're just ******* mean and don't know any better. But I've come to realize there's just a lot of terrible ******* people out there man. It's really sad and it makes me not want to live sometimes, knowing that these people often do this stuff with inpunity. :smh: just disgusting all around.

Last edited:

I'm saying that because i read the story and didn't just go off the thread title...I only see 1 kid doing the assaulting. And while it was heinous, dude only 18 and there was liquor involved. Some of y'all in here saying he should be KILLED lol...Let him serve his full time and learn from it, kids do dumb **** period

can they just bring them to a courtyard and have people cave their chest in? no court , just do. 3 times a day for an undisclosed time. then jail where dudes can do that forever.
the girl too. fdb

Back
Top Bottom