Autumn '09 Air Structure Triax 91

#%!! knows.

I don't get why they try to appeal to the niche instead of making good, clean, soild colourways. Its simple, white mesh, grey sued and a colour.

Why Nike, WHY?

I fancy none of them. and 18 posts with at least 5 new topics? I fancy you like the "new topic" button

^Atleast hes providing info, not useless topics...Niketalk Elitism FTL.
Colors are on point, Patterns ruin the shoes...why Nike, WHY?

Sorry mate, I wasn't aware I needed to have a set amount of posts before making a topic.

Maybe I should just post 'HOT' or 'COPPED' like every other hype-hungery eejit on this board?

Or instead I'll make some topics which can generate some actual discussion rather than people posting their opinions as though others actually care.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I fancy none of them. and 18 posts with at least 5 new topics? I fancy you like the "new topic" button

What?! Grow up man... I can make 1300 post in a week too... But ur comment is unnecessary. **** if u have nothing to say about the shoes positive/negative.Anyways... Pass.

structures are beginning to be the new stabs, more and more useless colorway......thank you for pics/info though

smokin.gif
blk/purp...

Originally Posted by JDAM1

structures are beginning to be the new stabs, more and more useless colorway......thank you for pics/info though
except the stabs had at least a few decent retro colorways (FP's, neons, all grey, red & blue cements, nordic editons, vegas gold, redearth/maroon)....the structures only had 2 very good releases and 1 halfway decent..........the 2 OG colorways....and the black/blue structures are
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

smokin.gif
blk/brown/purp...
fixed...

I like the basic idea of the black/purple ones but I have a feeling that will change when I see more pics. Print patterns are fugly. I wish I lived in the UKso I could get some solid colorways of Nike runners

i dont like any of them. but thanks for the info, and youre allowed to make new topics as long as they got new info. dont think theres an official structuretriax 91 post...and if there is it's probably on page 209840398.

Back
Top Bottom