Why isn't it showin on my listings? Did Nickelodeon cancel the show?
nerd.gif
and if they did
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

Why isn't it showin on my listings? Did Nickelodeon cancel the show?
nerd.gif
and if they did
mad.gif
you ever think the season might be over

i don't even watch avatar on tv anymore. i watched all the episodes(chapters) ahead of time on some website.

the lil kid in me watches this show. just watch it on avatarchapters.com. they have all the episodes through like 12 or something

I rocks with this show heavy... my guy Zuko made that major move in this situation, I kinda figured it would work out the way it did... I missed that moviecousin is speaking on tho
ohwell.gif

There's a movie
nerd.gif
I just finished watching all the episodes that have released, somebody put me on!

And yes I know I'm gravedigging.

Kitara would get it.

and so would that dry, sarcastic chick, Mai.

www.avatarchapters.com

newest season up to ch. 13.

they usually release the show before it airs on Nick. (The last episode aired on Nick was ch11, which was the second half of the so-called "movie")

they say they're gonna release ch 14 late april, but ive been waiting since about january, so don't bet on it.

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Kitara would get it.

and so would that dry, sarcastic chick, Mai.

www.avatarchapters.com

newest season up to ch. 13.

they usually release the show before it airs on Nick. (The last episode aired on Nick was ch11, which was the second half of the so-called "movie")

they say theyre gonna release ch 14 late april, but ive been waiting since about january, so doubt bet on it.

i watch avatartribe. yeah i saw 13 hellas ago and now just been watchingrepeats
frown.gif

Didnt expect to see fans of the show on here for some reason. My older brother loves watching this show with my nephew.

I like Toph alot... Anyway I'm in the episode where Ang and Zuko just learned fire bending again... Is that the last episode they showed Nickelodeon?

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I like Toph alot... Anyway I'm in the episode where Ang and Zuko just learned fire bending again... Is that the last episode they showed Nickelodeon?
I thought the last episode aired on Nick was ch 10 / ch 11 or the "movie"?

That's the last one i saw on TV, back in January.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom