Aware me of this #selfiegame :rollin

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Hold up...what is up with that door. It's literally a door to no where. Da ****?!?!?

:lol: I thought that for a quick second too. The door is along the wall dude is up against, you can tell by the hinges. I have no idea what that other set of moldings that looks like it's around a doorframe on the other wall is for...it looks like it's taller than the door.

I considered it being on along the wall parallel to dude's sleeping position, but that's also wrong.

Look at the edges of the ceiling. It extends way beyond the point where the door (hinges) would have to be if we go with your theory. This is why I am super confused about this...:lol:

i don't get it...
I think the less you try to understand it... The funnier it is..

Its a play on people taking excessive selfies...

People always trying to capture themselves doing something and share it on social media...

These people are making fun by do extremely weird and irrational things...

It goes double witbt he bathrooms because that's where people tend to take selfies...

Its actually pretty sad that these ppl do this for IG likes or Twitter favorites. Weird, I dont mind normal selfies, but this new **** is beyond stupid. 

Its actually pretty sad that these ppl do this for IG likes or Twitter favorites. Weird, I dont mind normal selfies, but this new **** is beyond stupid. 

i actually find real selfies odd. like some type of personality disorder type thing. as for these joke ones, its the generation of "one up everyone else as fast as i can" for the lulz, but its really not that bad to share creativity

Some of yall dudes think way too much in to ****. It's nothing really to get but it's people making fun of people taking selfies. It does bring the lulz the I'm dying at dude on the door. But ig got the uncensored the not so nt friendly pics

Some of yall dudes think way too much in to ****. It's nothing really to get but it's people making fun of people taking selfies. It does bring the lulz the I'm dying at dude on the door. But ig got the uncensored the not so nt friendly pics

I'm not putting too much thought into this; but this thread is 4 pages deep and I expected to at least chuckle...

...but just the thought of people literally doing this in their spare time, when no one else is around to impress the interwebz, :lol: :smh:...

Nah.

Last edited:
Can you blame me for thinking too much?

I seriously was trying to understand the point of this game the last 4 pages since I have no idea what the selfie game is.

Even googled it last night when this post was 2 pages in. No clue.

And after @Fontaine broke it down, now I'm like meh why? Ppl be doing the most for some attention. Clearly some of these pics look like they generate quite a mess after the mission is accomplished.

I considered it being on along the wall parallel to dude's sleeping position, but that's also wrong.

Look at the edges of the ceiling. It extends way beyond the point where the door (hinges) would have to be if we go with your theory. This is why I am super confused about this...:lol:

I think it's photshopped

It's just a silly social media thing.

My TL was full of some pretty funny ones last night

i feel like the joke backfired on itself, it probably started off with that dog selfie, or someone who was legitimately making fun of people taking selfies

but most of these selfies are attempts at gaining likes, which is lame and extra corny

Back
Top Bottom