Aware me of this #selfiegame :rollin

I'm not putting too much thought into this; but this thread is 4 pages deep and I expected to at least chuckle...

...but just the thought of people literally doing this in their spare time, when no one else is around to impress the interwebz, :lol: :smh:...

Nah.
that's a weird way of thinking on it.

They're taking they're spare time to post a pic for lulz.

Just like you take spare time to post your opinion on a message board.

I really don't see what the issue is.

If you find it funny, laugh. If not, that's totally fine.

But the way you're trying to generalize is as "trying to impress the interwebz" and you're too cool for that?

Naw bro. That ain't fair.

This is literally the non-funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I guess it's that 90's babies humor....that 2014 'tell me a funny joke' ishh..but it's not funny :stoneface: .

early 90's babies still good. Anyone born 95 and UP is into trash like this.

Not one single pic in here was funny.

Why do people feel the need to make it known that they do not enjoy something? does it make them feel cool or something?

there's tons of threads on NT that I think are dumb and once I come to that conclusion I'm out of that thread

Just a bunch of people having fun. Lol, why y'all mad?

I'm saying...

these too cool for school dudes always coming into threads trying to ruin em.

no one cares if you don't find it funny, keep it pushing.

I'm not putting too much thought into this; but this thread is 4 pages deep and I expected to at least chuckle...

...but just the thought of people literally doing this in their spare time, when no one else is around to impress the interwebz, :lol: :smh:...

Nah.

But the way you're trying to generalize is as "trying to impress the interwebz" and you're too cool for that?

It's not a weird way of thinking on it, though.

Look, I'm not trying to derail the thread at all - or make a big deal out of something, but these people are idiotic for this kind of stuff - and the people who find this funny are cheering them on.

I don't know about some of you, but I was raised a little different. I was raised knowing that character goes a long way in life, and it speaks volumes on people. Let's say you came home and caught your son or daughter hanging from a door (wut), or caught them in the shower with a bunch of fake trees and dressed in camo taking pictures in awkward positions...you'd be fine with that?

These people are influenced by other folks that will point and laugh at them and in turn these people get nothing back :lol: - like you're making yourself look like a damn fool, but getting nothing but retweets and LULZ in return. For what?

Man look - if my father was alive, and he caught me doing something like this in the bathroom - and if he asked me why and what I was doing; and I told him it was a game - so people can laugh at me...I'd end up dead with my "selfie" on my tombstone.

Some of you people need to stop condoning stupidity, and stop making it seem like it's okay. Yeah, it's 2014. Yeah, social networks are the cool thing right now. But there's a limit when it comes to this ****. Stop condoning stupidity.

I guess it's that 90's babies humor....that 2014 'tell me a funny joke' ishh..but it's not funny
indifferent.gif
@Animal Thug  how old are you?

I feel like you are literally only 5 years older than me, but you speak like you are in your 30's. Yes I was born in the very early 90's.
You dudes always trying to front like "this generation is lame for doing this". You guys are reading too much into this yet we have 100+ page threads dedicated to half naked women who do it for attention
Yep.

As for this selfie stuff being funny, ehhh its pretty hit or miss honestly. Overall, it's a lot of attention seeking I think.

The ghost father one though 
eek.gif

Last edited:

Hold up...what is up with that door. It's literally a door to no where. Da ****?!?!?

:lol: I thought that for a quick second too. The door is along the wall dude is up against, you can tell by the hinges. I have no idea what that other set of moldings that looks like it's around a doorframe on the other wall is for...it looks like it's taller than the door.

I considered it being on along the wall parallel to dude's sleeping position, but that's also wrong.

Look at the edges of the ceiling. It extends way beyond the point where the door (hinges) would have to be if we go with your theory. This is why I am super confused about this...:lol:

Someone please get to the bottom of this... :lol:

got damn man ya'll will spoil a ******g wet dream--- you don't think it's funny, ok cool. JUST MOVE AROUND. 'Taine clearly explained the purpose behind it and ya'll are in still in here tryna come off as being morally superior by saying you don't find it funny. Sounding like some ******g baby boomers right now.

Less talk, more posting of this ridiculous internet fad.

I'm saying...

Nah.

Look, I'm not trying to derail the thread at all - or make a big deal out of something, but these people are idiotic for this kind of stuff - and the people who find this funny are cheering them on.

I don't know about some of you, but I was raised a little different. I was raised knowing that character goes a long way in life, and it speaks volumes on people. Let's say you came home and caught your son or daughter hanging from a door (wut), or caught them in the shower with a bunch of fake trees and dressed in camo taking pictures in awkward positions...you'd be fine with that?

These people are influenced by other folks that will point and laugh at them and in turn these people get nothing back :lol: - like you're making yourself look like a damn fool, but getting nothing but retweets and LULZ in return. For what?

Man look - if my father was alive, and he caught me doing something like this in the bathroom - and if he asked me why and what I was doing; and I told him it was a game - so people can laugh at me...I'd end up dead with my "selfie" on my tombstone.

Some of you people need to stop condoning stupidity, and stop making it seem like it's okay. Yeah, it's 2014. Yeah, social networks are the cool thing right now. But there's a limit when it comes to this ****. Stop condoning stupidity.

jags.gif

is this real life?

talk about over analyzing things.

it's a game. if it's not funny to you, then so be it.

no need for lectures on character :smh:

Last edited:

I guess it's that 90's babies humor....that 2014 'tell me a funny joke' ishh..but it's not funny
indifferent.gif
@Animal Thug
 how old are you?

I feel like you are literally only 5 years older than me, but you speak like you are in your 30's. Yes I was born in the very early 90's.
I'm 26, I'll be 27 in April.
Thanks, you are 5 years older than me.
indifferent.gif

[h1]FOOLS WILDIN THINKING THEY DOING IT[/h1]

Last edited:

I'm saying...

Nah.

You wrote an essay saying your father would kill you for posting a picture online of you flipping a pancake. Knockout game is stupidity, posting a fully clothed picture of yourself doing something silly online is not

edit: and I'm 26 and will be 27 in april as well

Last edited:
yall ****** sound like my grandma :lol: :lol: on that "well back in my day..." steez.

some of these are hilarious, my friends and I do stuff like this because its funny and entertaining. But we don't do it with the intention of random people we don't know analyzing us on a message board :lol:

im 25. ill never participate in something like this. but these are funny. i have to admit..

lettem cook. maybe some are comedians...

lol we could be looking at the next dave chappelle (just a way to put it)

Hold up...what is up with that door. It's literally a door to no where. Da ****?!?!?

laugh.gif
I thought that for a quick second too. The door is along the wall dude is up against, you can tell by the hinges. I have no idea what that other set of moldings that looks like it's around a doorframe on the other wall is for...it looks like it's taller than the door.

I considered it being on along the wall parallel to dude's sleeping position, but that's also wrong.

Look at the edges of the ceiling. It extends way beyond the point where the door (hinges) would have to be if we go with your theory. This is why I am super confused about this...
laugh.gif

post-24030-mark-wahlberg-confused-speechl-K41O.gif

Back
Top Bottom