Awwwww No! this is what's hot in the Streets?! (Of Mexico)

laugh.gif
video never gets old for me.

Now we got people in here catching feelings. I'm black and I still laugh when I see people doing African tribal dances outside of Africa. If that makes me a bad person oh well.

Now we got people in here catching feelings. I'm black and I still laugh when I see people doing African tribal dances outside of Africa. If that makes me a bad person oh well.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I don't think anybody in here is 
laugh.gif
 @ the dance its the boots that got me 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I know but they're tryna say "they're just expressing their culture...let em be". That !### is funny as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I know but they're tryna say "they're just expressing their culture...let em be". That !### is funny as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I mean, I don't see a problem with this. They seem is be adding their own flavor to create a tribal inspired modern Mexican subculture. Seems like a positive movement, let them be. Besides, their swag is on a trillion. OP is mad.

Agreed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I mean, I don't see a problem with this. They seem is be adding their own flavor to create a tribal inspired modern Mexican subculture. Seems like a positive movement, let them be. Besides, their swag is on a trillion. OP is mad.

Agreed
pimp.gif

LOL. I'm Mexican and this is my first time seeing this. People were telling me about it but I wrote it off as a joke. After watching the clip I honestly have to say I dig it, especially the musical influences. I just wish these young men could dance better.

LOL. I'm Mexican and this is my first time seeing this. People were telling me about it but I wrote it off as a joke. After watching the clip I honestly have to say I dig it, especially the musical influences. I just wish these young men could dance better.

I'm from Guadalajara and I've never seen !$#* like this in my life LOL, these peeps are just poor folks doing their thing, I bet they get pull more ho es with those silly boots than most of you basement dwelling NTers lol Swag to the maximum

I'm from Guadalajara and I've never seen !$#* like this in my life LOL, these peeps are just poor folks doing their thing, I bet they get pull more ho es with those silly boots than most of you basement dwelling NTers lol Swag to the maximum

Back
Top Bottom