Ay NT, How Ya'll Smash Older Chicks(30+)?

Originally Posted by gatorad3

This older black woman like 40 years old approached me yesterday after work at the bus stop.

Me *sitting in bus stop on my phone*
Old lady comes up to me
Her: Hey how you doing
Me: Doin alright
Her: Have you been to Atlanta before?
Me: No but one of these days I'd like to go
Her: You should really go there I live in Fort Benning
Me: That's nice
Her: I just wanna let you know you're awfully cute but so shy

*would not smash*

Good thing you did pass she is probably married to someone in the Army (Fort Benning is an Army post).

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

You played it right, don't play along with her nonsense. She will crawl right back if it's meant to be. 

Dont listen to this man, he knows nothing about older women.

I drive an M3 not an M5.L?Fwiw: In my experience, I've had better success with older women (30+) than girls in their 20's.Less BS i guess

Just be yourself. The older chick I have been with took very little effort on my part to pull.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

50 and older though? 
sick.gif

exactly
ive never been into older chicks, to each their own. i never even had a chick in her 30s, hell when im older ill prolly be one of them dudes with a young 20s suttin chick

Originally Posted by ectheg

text her: "wanna get buzy?"
but seriously probably just talk, hit on her, be yourself. If she's a coug she'll make a move eventually I would think.
Yea, compliment her without coming off like a simp. Carry yourself with some decency and you shouldn't have any problems smashing eventually. Most women that age just want to smash. Nothing more, nothing less. Good luck.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I loves me older women. I was 22 and I had a 48 year old. Sex game was nice. Now I'm 28 and I've hooked up with a 46 year old and a 44 year old. They know the deal. Just come correct, act like you been there before, and you good money.

You like fat !#@!#% though. Doesn't count.

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Literally make small talk and be like u wanna come by place in 5 min or less or tell them they're leaving with you..it works lol

Older white women cream at the thought of a younger guy preferably African American and Hispanic

Sad this cougar I hit would see me at the bar and act like she don't know me cuz she's prowling for another young guy and had the nerve to tell me she dont do this often..but that head was amazing I locked up and actually started shaking
Will use this when I reach drinking age(19 btw).
So, as far as smashing milfs after you get the #, peep the small talk and set something up?

Set something up for sure. I am currently talking to a cougar myself and we chatted it up for 2 weeks before I finally said screw it and told her what she wanted to hear. She liked what I had to say and now we are smashing a couple times of week!! 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

most of these older women aren't looking to get tied down. They've been there and done that...

show them a good time and flirt a bit, then you'll be in there

^^^THIS

im 22 now... I hit a 45 year old when i was 19... good lord, that mASS was huge! i came to her crib, within 90 seconds she dropped her robe and drawz. came and str8 pulled my meat out... she was ready!

I got a baby mama thats 29 now...

Smashed a 48 yr old when i was 20

Not much to it, just be yourself. We already know she wants to smash, cuz she gave a 19 YO her number. Just go for it

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

im 22 now... I hit a 45 year old when i was 19... good lord, that mASS was huge! i came to her crib, within 90 seconds she dropped her robe and drawz. came and str8 pulled my meat out... she was ready!

Not much to it, just be yourself. We already know she wants to smash, cuz she gave a 19 YO her number. Just go for it
Nice, but I have a question though. I already chatted w/ her yesterday, but that convo was cut short due to her being tired and her talking about her day. She said she's busy this week, but she said she does nothing on Sunday besides go to Church, and said to call her later on. So call her today or tomorrow, and set something up for Sunday once I call her?

Everyone's forgetting the best part! Most older women have their tubes tied.

Just let it fly...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I've messed with a few 30+ year old it's easy to mess with a cougar but I'm trying to be on the level of my boy dude met a 38 yr old cougar at Safeway and married her 5 months later my mans is a stay at home husband with a brand new car and CCs connected to her accounts and the lady is stacked. Jelly I am.
damn hes living the dream
30t6p3b.gif

#forevernotSmashingOldChicks

someone give me some tips... where to go... where to be... how to present myself...

i keep hearing these stories, and my body is ready....

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Nice, but I have a question though. I already chatted w/ her yesterday, but that convo was cut short due to her being tired and her talking about her day. She said she's busy this week, but she said she does nothing on Sunday besides go to Church, and said to call her later on. So call her today or tomorrow, and set something up for Sunday once I call her?
You should def do that. She wants it man you just gotta get the wheels in motion!!

do you guys have an older guy appearance? i tried to bag a 36 year old chick with a fatty, no kids, at the club and she denied me after i told her my age

Originally Posted by ricky409

#forevernotSmashingOldChicks

someone give me some tips... where to go... where to be... how to present myself...

i keep hearing these stories, and my body is ready....

frown.gif
frown.gif
I was just sitting at applebee's with some friends and her friend came up to me and told me that she thought I was cute and wanted to talk so I really didn't do a thing haha.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

do you guys have an older guy appearance? i tried to bag a 36 year old chick with a fatty, no kids, at the club and she denied me after i told her my age

I mean, you do have to look like a MAN, but 9 times out of 10, you don't pick older chicks, they pick you. You just gotta pounce when they give the signals.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I'm here in Cali. What are some good spots to meet these Cougars?
LA area

I'm in Cali but I'm in the bay. Shouldn't be to different though. Bookstores, Grocery Stores, Bars, are all good places to start once you see a possible cougar check for the ring if it ain't there you should be clear for take off.
the other day i went to nordstrom rack and there were plenty of white milfs walking around im sure u can find someone there

If she wants you she'll come after you or give you a sign. Usually, it won't work out the other way around.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by slickp42189

I mean, you do have to look like a MAN, but 9 times out of 10, you don't pick older chicks, they pick you. You just gotta pounce when they give the signals.

Agreed. You gotta for it man!! BEST head I have ever received I will tell you that much!! 

Back
Top Bottom