Ayo...calling all dtechs.

Man so I just got this message on Myspace.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Before I post the printscreen, lemme explain my day. So today I had a long video shoot for a commercial. This super flamboyant white dude from the businesswas there to put in his thoughts (pause?) about the production. And he was straight karamo. Or crooked karamo, w/e makes sense.

Dude kept droppin hints like a Fred Davis catch, but I just kept it movin w/o a stumble, cuz they were suttle hints, somethin you recognize but don't sayanything because it wasn't that deep(nmfh). It wasn't like he was belligerently hitting on me
grin.gif

Anyways I get home and I get this myspace message, from some random dude from the place I live, who ask me if I'm a chargers fan...(I have a lightning boltas my headline). I'm like cool, another west coaster in this place called Illinois.

I reply, and then he replies back:

522353e0b798a9520a8274bcfcc66e08b22199b.png

sick.gif

Real talk I think this guy I was filming for, just made a fake myspace to see if I was on "his team."

I told him I would accept his friend request basically because I wanted to see how fraud his myspace was...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
And it's super fraud. You know the spam profiles with the one defaultpicture and maybe two friends including Tom....
smh.gif

The thing is with this new organization I just started working with...I have alot to gain for my portfolio. National exposure, free air time, networking withMajor Motion Picture Association etc etc etc....

But if this dude is on some stalker status...I dunno what to do....If this dude is on that stalker status then I don't wanna associate no more...Or shouldI just ignore this and keep it movin??????????????????????????????????????

Or do yall think I'm just really unlucky and it's completely coincidental that I get hit on by 2 gay people in less than an hour.....?

edit: now this dude is going all out with the messages
smh.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

AYOOOOOOOO

lmao thats some nomo *!%@ right there but as soon as a dude say anything to me on myspace i ask do i kno them if not keep it movin cuz i aint even on that. smhi think its the same dude if you ask me but with the biz you in it could be anybody

Man this is organization is a good opportunity for me. Do yall think I'm being paranoid?

As far as having a conversation with a gay dude, I'm secure enough to not trip. And it didn't dawn on me until later that this could be the guy fromthe organization.

hold on I got more print screens
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm going to hell.

57215cb8ad0f7cf4d3aca4ee735f16c7ff514d2.png

a6615db3a50e78f8badd86fe118676670b553bd.png

NH.
laugh.gif
I told dude to show mepics of the puerto rican girl or don't message me. And I aint heard anything from him.

Man somebody help me d-tech this guy so I can see if it's the commercial guy. He's the middle man so all of the work I do, I have to report to him. And if it's him.....
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
really..what you should do is make a fake profile for yourself posing as a gay guy. then ask him where he works/what he does for a living. You mightget an answer lik that. it would take some time to build up a profile...maybe you could get some friends who are already myspacers to help you (addingcomments, friends, etc.) Im down to help

wthhhhhhhh why are you converstaing with him talking bout flaccid and askin if you can videotape him......

youre doin it wrooooooooooooonggggggggg

wild jungle momo

^How the hell do you do it right?

I aint finna be like "F OFF FLAGBOY!"

I'd rather keep it real and be somewhat mature about the situation, and even get a good laugh out of it.

Maybe even some dome from a puerto rican girl too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom