Ayo...calling all dtechs.

son honestly i think you are enjoying it. That is major suspect
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

sick.gif

�I take compliments well.

But for real, how can I find out if this is that dude? Anybody tryna take one for the team (nh) and get a phone number out of dude.� Then call dude and tellme� if he sounds like a corny flamboyant white dude? no racism

For real though I know dude has a thing for minorities.� He kept tellin me about this rap video he produced for an anti-piracy thing.� He said he made allthe good people in the video of different ethnicities but made the bad piracy people white because he didn't wanna portray minorities in a bad way.
roll.gif

So it wouldn't surprise me for dude to pose as a "young black man with cornrows" SMH
Here's the video....he wanted my opinion, but Iaint finna tell him my thoughts on it.

So yea I find the guy's myspace that I'm working with....and this is what his Friends page looks like
tired.gif

ffd25d4beca170c3741f4e398b3654c8ff7304a.png

Now I'm mad
tired.gif
. Not because I got hit on, ( I mean I don't blamehim
pimp.gif
...)

But because I've been playin the "good guy role" since I moved out here, and was trying to get at this mya lookin chick he associates with. Andeverybody thinks I'm this all american clean cut kid (when I'm really the opposite). I have a feeling he could be on some jealous type stuff and messthat up for me...

Ol girls like the virgin super religous type, and I doubt she'd give a dude like me a chance, if she knew anything about me. Even though I've beencleanin up my act. SMH @ me for trying to act nice anyway. Idk, I hope this is just one of those weird myspace things that happens every so often.

And this work relationship (nh) is going to be weird as hell
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

sick.gif
Sounds like you're ready to accept more than his friend request
thats how i feel about it, if you aint into that type of thing dead the convo asap.

and about you lettin him watch you get some wat ever is even more suspect.

you need to get it together asap, be for we have to see a "i just came out the closet" thread from you.

laugh.gif
just for the record, his friend beside Tom, his profile name is "Kinky B aka Duffles", and the one to the left of dude bending over's nameis "B Raw Mr Illinois" or somethin...

smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by markybwoy

wthhhhhhhh why are you converstaing with him talking bout flaccid and askin if you can videotape him......

youre doin it wrooooooooooooonggggggggg

wild jungle momo
Originally Posted by socaking

Conversating with him will only entice him.

Yall do know conversate isn't a word right?

But
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif