Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

ppl still dont know what snitching really means? how old are yall?

�it aint gotta do with how old they is...gotta do with where they from. You know most of these !%!%%! shouldnt even be speaking on this $%+%...

arrest.jpg

%#%#* Laughin like, boy, I work wit Yall...

roll.gif
�they both laughin too...�as soon as dude get taken in, he choppin it up with these N's..."why you aint come to church Sunday?"

Alfa - "Your mama bought me this shirt for Christmas, this my favorite shirt. Now let me go."
Cop - "I'll see you Thanksgiving alright."
laugh.gif

i'm about to watch this scene now
laugh.gif

Grand Hustle outta change their name to Grand Jury Records. Their label's like a team full of informants ready to testify.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Grand Hustle outta change their name to Grand Jury Records. Their label's like a team full of informants ready to testify.
BFA already said that first.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

other then TI and Alfamega who else snitching on Grand Jury records?

DJ Drama's twitter
Media think they slick! Talkin bout "hey drama" can u do this interview tonite? Then I say yeah about what? They say about your album and about __________ ... I'm straight!!! Yall aint slick!

Duval
@DJDRAMA ha they tried to get me too

Everybody at Grand Hustle shook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]DJ Drama Says T.I. is Going To Address Alfamega Controversy[/h1]
XXL reports:

In response to the recent outing of Grand Hustle rapper Alfamega as a DEA informant by The Smoking Gun, label head and "King of the South" T.I. plansto address the media "soon," according to DJ Drama in an interview with XXLMag.com last night (May 7).

"I spoke to Tip about it and Tip is definitely preparing to speak to the media about the situation," Drama told XXL. "And as boss man, I woulddefinitely honor him to make a statement before I make a statement, but there's definitely a consensus among [Grand Hustle]."

Though The Smoking Gun has been known to invade the private lives of rappers - also outing Rick Ross as a corrections officer last year -Drama remainsunderstandable of the intrusions in the name of authenticity.

"When you put yourself as a public figure and you put yourself out there to represent one thing and it comes out that you represent the opposite, thepublic has the right to be aware of that," said Drama. "We all know hip-hop is about being true to yourself and being true to your name. Ice Cubesaid it long time ago - it's about being real with yourself whoever you may be."

The principles that some members of the hip hop community hold in high regard can be so ridiculous... No wonder the music is in the state that it's beenin...
grin.gif

Damn when this N TIP going In?
laugh.gif

nah but watch they hold a press conference and Ross come out, and Mega, Meatball, and TIP all holding Badges
roll.gif

Even though all our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history, at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media. He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I have always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions. We at Grand Hustle can not support or condone the blaming of others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to god bless his financial plans, but I don't forsee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business. End.

Even though all our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history, at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media. He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I have always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions. We at Grand Hustle can not support or condone the blaming of others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to god bless his financial plans, but I don't forsee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business. End.

They say I start alotta *%##.
I say, "I finish things."

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

TIP did the right thing

Audio quality is terrible

He pretty much went super hard on Mega just to make us forget that fact that he a snitch himself. Tip loses. Also why isn't he in jail yet? He stilllivin' the life? (no pun intended).

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

TIP did the right thing

Audio quality is terrible

He pretty much went super hard on Mega just to make us forget that fact that he a snitch himself. Tip loses. Also why isn't he in jail yet? He still livin' the life? (no pun intended).
It was only a matter of time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom