Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

609154b8a715519077ae764cac8c519e174d152.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Why do cats keep calling TIP a snitch? This coming from one of his biggest critics so this ain't no d-riding going on here. But who exactly has he snitched on?

Baby D.

laugh.gif
Baby D huh? Those internet blogs you got that from are incorrect.

honestly, he should not have dropped dude?

If you getting money legally through music, what you worried about really?

Now if you clearing money for the local ATL d-boys thats another thing.

Why dudes still screamin' about TIP snitched? Dudes done watched too much TV. Boy did not snitch. Paper goes a long way.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

If the smoking gun didn't expose TIP yet then let it go...
laugh.gif

Anyways, is it true that Mega is in the hospital after an assassination attempt?
nerd.gif

Theres a lot of truth in that...
Them smoking gun dudes gooo Hard...
The second something questionable happens their on them...

this joint came on the other day and i had to
smh.gif

Ay, ay, ay, ay
For as long as I remember I been tellin y'all man
to pull these @@++@+ résumé (ay, ay, ay, ay)
You better check up on these @@++@+
These @@++@+ be lyin man
These @@++@+ ain't really kickin this %+$% they be tellin y'all man
They wanna see y'all get %$%@@@ up out there man
Man keep your eyes on me $#%*+
Don't believe what these @@++@+ tell you man
I'm tryin to tell ya partner!

[Chorus]
These @@++@+ ain't cool, what they rap about these @@++@+ ain't do
Hear 'em say it but it really ain't true
You @@++@+ ain't true, you @@++@+ ain't really totin tools
Don't be no fool, you better take yo' @@% to school
Cause these @@++@+ ain't G, gangsta's somethin these @@++@+ can't be
What you expect? These @@++@+ ain't me
You @@++@+ ain't rich, you @@++@+ ain't really gettin bricks
It's official man, you @@++@+ ain't %+$%
Tell 'em I said that

[T.I.]
These @@++@+ lyin e'ry time you hear 'em rhymin
Hear 'em talkin 'bout they diamonds and how they be out there shinin
'Fore the rappin, hey what trappin, tell y'all they be out there grindin
I know they ain't 'bout that action, I'm tellin y'all I'm around 'em
They probably tried to come in the hood and sell weed
Think it's all good 'til they run into some real G's
Holla, tell us where it is and I promise we'll leave
Hesitate to say and boy them lawmen will squeeze
Please, pay attention to this part of the book
One time, got robbed, got shot, got shook
Got a job, start rhymin, came up with a hook
Got a chain and some tats, came up with a look
Went and made a hit record, talk tough in the book
%%%# the image and perception, they never tough as they look
They some **%!#!%$$%%% suckas, put it on whatever
Any real $#%*+ know better, man

[Chorus]
These @@++@+ ain't cool, what they rap about these @@++@+ ain't do
Hear 'em say it but it really ain't true
You @@++@+ ain't true, you @@++@+ ain't really totin tools
Don't be no fool, you better take yo' @@% to school
Cause these @@++@+ ain't G, gangsta's somethin these @@++@+ can't be
What you expect? These @@++@+ ain't me
You @@++@+ ain't rich, you @@++@+ ain't really gettin bricks
It's official man, you @@++@+ ain't %+$%
Tell 'em I said that

[T.I.]
You can't tell, them @@++@+ ain't shell
You get caught, bet them @@++@+ gon' tell
Them @@++@+ don't sell the %+$% you ain't gotta put up on a scale
He ask you if it weigh enough, just tell him yeah
You @@++@+ just yell, pull a pistol the $#%*+ gon' bail
If he got a pistol bet he don't spray it, he don't wanna go to jail
And then he'll know he'll be walkin on shells
It's a gladiator school, is you prepared?
I can see these @@++@+ scared, got a problem with me $#%*+ just say it
We can play it how you wanna play it
Better go 'head 'fore that pistol be aimed at yo' head
All the way down here where you gon' lay
You ain't really on the edge, you ain't under suspicion of the Feds
You just tellin them you is instead
You ain't never bust heads but you get behind the mic and just say it
The people oughta know I +MUST+ say it, man

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/05/05/21520659.aspx

The Plot Thickens...
Newly uncovered court documents are calling to question the authenticity of self-appointed "Grand Hustle Muscle," rapper Alfamega. A 1997 court order signed by United States District Judge J. Owen Forrester indicates the Atlanta rapper's 1995 prison sentence was shortened after he served as a Drug Enforcement Administration informant and testified as a government witness in a high profile case.

Alfamega, who has made no secret of his criminal past and lengthy prison sentence, was sentenced to a federal prison term of 110 months in September 1995, after being found guilty of selling weapons to an undercover federal agent. According to documents published by TheSmokingGun.com today (May 5), following his sentencing, Alfa, born Cedric Zellars, contacted the United States Attorney's office via his attorney Dwight Thomas, to offer information regarding "the illegal activity of several individuals within the City of Atlanta."

Upon agreeing to cooperate with authorities, Alfamega was debriefed concerning the information he had to provide. He would go on to become a major asset for the prosecution in the trail of accused heroin trafficker Ali Baaqar, who stood accused of conspiring to distribute heroin in Atlanta and surrounding counties.

In October 1996, based on the testimony of several witnesses, including Zellars, Ali Baaqar was convicted of all charges.

Following the trial, Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephanie Gabay-Smith petitioned the courts on behalf of Alfamega, requesting that the rapper's sentence be decreased, in light of his cooperation with the government. On July 25, 1997, Judge Forrester effectively reduced the sentence from 110 months to 92, therefore shaving off a year and a half.

Coincidentally, Dwight Thomas, the attorney responsible for brokering this arrangement with federal prosecutors, was one of the attorneys who represented Grand Hustle co-founder T.I. in his weapons case nearly ten years later.

Alfamega's Grand Hustle/Capitol Records debut, I Am Alfamega, was scheduled for release on January 13, a date which was already three months after it's original October 2008 release date.

At press time, a new release date had not been set.

Dudes had the same lawyer...how the !%## T.I. aint know
eyes.gif

he snitched to get a year and a half off a 10 year bid?

i woulda just did the bid flat and kept my name.

in that situation 10 is no diff than 8.

but yea...i dont think tip is a snitch. he just had to what he had to do.
he was facing like....a billion years lol

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

^

Dwight Thomas is a big time criminal lawyer in the A.

By the way Dwight Thomas has a statement on his website in which he states he got the deal for Clifford that did not involve snitching.

http://www.dwightlthomas.com/

The Government charged internationally known rapper T.I. with unlawfully possessing silencers, machine guns and possession of firearms by a convicted felon.T.I. was arrested on the night he was to receive Grammy Awards in Atlanta. The Government opposed bond. The defense team included Attorneys Steve Sadow and EdGarland. Over the Government's objection bond was set at two (2) million dollars cash secured by property and included home detention. After intense andlengthy negotiations the Government agreed to a sentence not to exceed one (1) year to begin one (1) year later after 1000 hours of community service. This hasbeen considered the deal of the century and the most creative federal sentencing ever and T.I. did not have to snitch on anyone. Attorney Dwight L. Thomas hasrepresented T.I since 2003 on several prior cases obtaining dismissal of felony drug charges, dismissal of a two (2) state felony gun charges, and dismissal oftwo (2) felony aggravated assault charges. T.I. and Attorney Dwight L. Thomas have a special professional relationship of mutual respect, mutual admiration andmutual understanding

Forgive me, but that sounds like something THEY (T.I.'s legal team) wrote and not the U.S.D.O.J.... It took 14 years for Mega's papers to pop up... TIPprobably just has a tighter lock and key on his.

^
You are right his team did write this. However, No lawyer in his right mind would advertise false information about a case which has been so highly publicized.

However, the judge (DOJ) has stated on numerous times that they were trying experimental sentencing in this case. Initially the sentencing pissed off a lot ofpeople in the DOJ. They would have not been as pissed if Clifford gave up the goods.

The bottom line is that everybody close to the situation has publicly stated that opposite of what people screaming snitch are stating.

Why dudes still screamin' about TIP snitched? Dudes done watched too much TV. Boy did not snitch. Paper goes a long way.
true that but %+$@! already got 1 strike and was buying up guns that the USA army dont even got they hands on. and only get a year? *%+! neveradded up and still dont

Originally Posted by Dapper D

eyes.gif

Attorney Client Priviledge... Dwight Thomas would lose his license and would definitely be sued if it were ever discovered that he let the info leak, not worthrisking your livily hood to tell someone an affiliate of their cooperated with the law.

IT wouldn't shock me if TIP knew Alfa snitched. It wouldn't shock me if Alfa told TIP himself he snitched. It also wouldn't shock me that TIP andAlfa had some sort of agreement that if it ever got out dude snitched he'd be immediately dropped from Grand hustle.

^
You are right his team did write this. However, No lawyer in his right mind would advertise false information about a case which has been so highly publicized.

However, the judge (DOJ) has stated on numerous times that they were trying experimental sentencing in this case. Initially the sentencing pissed off a lot of people in the DOJ. They would have not been as pissed if Clifford gave up the goods.

The bottom line is that everybody close to the situation has publicly stated that opposite of what people screaming snitch are stating.
ppl dont wanna listen though..no need in telling em

I'm sure dudes a great attorny, but I don't see how someone could be bought THAT much on a FED case and get 10 Months... That doesn't add up to me,the Gov has an almost 98% conviction rate... Why would they cut a deal with TI?? What would they have to gain if he wasn't giving up info... I mean if ittook Alfaomega's @#%! almost 15 years to resurface... I'm sure TIs will in about 25 when no one cares...

Dude was facing like 15 years and got one... And didn't snitch?? But Alfa was facing 10, SNITCHED and got a year and a half knocked off... That @#%! willNEVER look right t me... From what it looks like, they had the same type of charge as far as the guns, but TI was already a convicted felon... There's beenseveral cats with less serious crimes, and higher profiles that have LOST FED cases..... Who knows

IT wouldn't shock me if TIP knew Alfa snitched. It wouldn't shock me if Alfa told TIP himself he snitched. It also wouldn't shock me that TIP and Alfa had some sort of agreement that if it ever got out dude snitched he'd be immediately dropped from Grand hustle.

but why??? Its not Alfamega is that marketable or good...it wouldn't be worth it...

i think the thing that got under TIP's skin, is Alfa was there... RIGHT THERE, when the cops arrested him.
and he prolly thinking back at all the @!! he got busted for inthe past few years... and how many times Alfa was around...

TIP sounded pissed.... not just making a statement, but making a statement... ya kno

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

eyes.gif

Attorney Client Priviledge... Dwight Thomas would lose his license and would definitely be sued if it were ever discovered that he let the info leak, not worth risking your livily hood to tell someone an affiliate of their cooperated with the law.

So he can still get sued even though its public record?

IT wouldn't shock me if TIP knew Alfa snitched. It wouldn't shock me if Alfa told TIP himself he snitched. It also wouldn't shock me that TIP and Alfa had some sort of agreement that if it ever got out dude snitched he'd be immediately dropped from Grand hustle.

but why??? Its not Alfamega is that marketable or good...it wouldn't be worth it...

Maybe TIP saw something in him. I wouldn't say Grand Hustle is full of marketable artists to begin with. As far as Alfamega aside from Hurt I haven'theard ##@ from him to be honest lol. Maybe TIP saw something in him that was worth the risk. But clearly he doesn't offer much to TIP for him to just drophim like he did.

Tip always surrounded hisself with street dudes Mega was a street dude look at PSC other than Kunt who doing anyting all them dudes were hispotnas from Summer Hill and Simpson. Even Dro was a street dude from what I heard. He even signed that dude from Philly right out of prison. It seems Jason andTip only hire artist with criminal records which is never good for business at the end of the day now tip goin to prison with his empire shaken up Drama aintgone do numbers, they mishandled Yung LA, Dro doesnt look like he got a release date in sight and Kuntry will remain undergorund and Ball & G and KillerKill
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I would have them str8 if they hired me as a street promoter

Back
Top Bottom