AZ. Representative shot among others

Originally Posted by msaba07

So everyone just gonna ignore that he was a liberal?
See thats the problem my friend. Murder is Murder, when you try to figure out a man motivation to kill, you complicate things and humanize a person. There's no accountability in this stupid country anymore and its always someone elses fault as to why people do evil things. Whether he voted for Obama or McCain does not mean a damn thing to that mother who now has to go bury her daughter...............

Originally Posted by msaba07

So everyone just gonna ignore that he was a liberal?
See thats the problem my friend. Murder is Murder, when you try to figure out a man motivation to kill, you complicate things and humanize a person. There's no accountability in this stupid country anymore and its always someone elses fault as to why people do evil things. Whether he voted for Obama or McCain does not mean a damn thing to that mother who now has to go bury her daughter...............

CIA patsy....

Another event to strip of us of our "liberty". left wing right wing same bird..

He's white so he has mental problems, but if he was any other race he'd be a cold blooded murderer.....

CIA patsy....

He's white so he has mental problems, but if he was any other race he'd be a cold blooded murderer.....

Technically, this guy is a Terrorist. It was done based on political motives.

But since this country likes to reserve the term 'terrorist' for a man of Middle Eastern decent, he's a just some guy with mental problems who's gone bad. You won't hear the term mentioned once through out this ordeal.

Technically, this guy is a Terrorist. It was done based on political motives.

But since this country likes to reserve the term 'terrorist' for a man of Middle Eastern decent, he's a just some guy with mental problems who's gone bad. You won't hear the term mentioned once through out this ordeal.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

CIA patsy....

laugh.gif

You're so detached from reality I almost feel bad for you... Might want to check into some PTSD treatment..  for real.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

CIA patsy....

laugh.gif

You're so detached from reality I almost feel bad for you... Might want to check into some PTSD treatment..  for real.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

PHOENIX – The nation got its first look on Monday at the 22-year-old loner accused of trying to assassinate Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Jared Loughner, head shaved, a cut above the right temple and his hands cuffed, scanned a packed courtroom and sat down.

His attorney, who defended Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski, whispered to him.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What I really want to know is why this man is being defended in court. Why does he deserve that right...no, privilege?

Worse yet is the fact that he's being defended by the very same lawyer who defended other notable domestic terrorist. Only upside to this is the possibility that his association with that particular attorney will work to effectively demonize him more--which is good, in my opinion.

Since when was having a right to an attorney a privilege? No matter who you are you have the right to counsel and a right to a trial by jury, those aren't things you can just get taken away from you just because of your crime. 

PHOENIX – The nation got its first look on Monday at the 22-year-old loner accused of trying to assassinate Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Jared Loughner, head shaved, a cut above the right temple and his hands cuffed, scanned a packed courtroom and sat down.

His attorney, who defended Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski, whispered to him.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What I really want to know is why this man is being defended in court. Why does he deserve that right...no, privilege?

Worse yet is the fact that he's being defended by the very same lawyer who defended other notable domestic terrorist. Only upside to this is the possibility that his association with that particular attorney will work to effectively demonize him more--which is good, in my opinion.

Since when was having a right to an attorney a privilege? No matter who you are you have the right to counsel and a right to a trial by jury, those aren't things you can just get taken away from you just because of your crime. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

logout, dont come back

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

logout, dont come back

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Terrorists who destroy lives, and in the process, completely disregard the humanity of their direct and indirect victims are not worthy of those inalienable rights we all share/enjoy. The fact that this guy went in there to kill is evidence enough of this. Why must a monster like him be treated like a citizen.

He aint one of us. He aint a law abiding citizen. So why must the law treat him equally? And spare your me w/e moral retort you were planning--if one was in the works, of course.

I mean, really, how nutty is it that an obvious monster like him (after the fact) is worthy of a defense team? Are you friggin serious.

As far as I'm concerned, certain cases/violent acts should result in a forfeit of alienable rights, as polar and contrary as that sounds.

This guy, Timothy McVeigh, the "Unabomber", Bin Laden, Hitler, etc etc -- these are individuals who don't deserve the benefit of a defense.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Terrorists who destroy lives, and in the process, completely disregard the humanity of their direct and indirect victims are not worthy of those inalienable rights we all share/enjoy. The fact that this guy went in there to kill is evidence enough of this. Why must a monster like him be treated like a citizen.

He aint one of us. He aint a law abiding citizen. So why must the law treat him equally? And spare your me w/e moral retort you were planning--if one was in the works, of course.

I mean, really, how nutty is it that an obvious monster like him (after the fact) is worthy of a defense team? Are you friggin serious.

As far as I'm concerned, certain cases/violent acts should result in a forfeit of alienable rights, as polar and contrary as that sounds.

This guy, Timothy McVeigh, the "Unabomber", Bin Laden, Hitler, etc etc -- these are individuals who don't deserve the benefit of a defense.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So...if it was up to you...we'd basically just shoot the guy in the back of the head or what? 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So...if it was up to you...we'd basically just shoot the guy in the back of the head or what? 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Uhhh.. What?

You ask a question and don't want a response?

Everybody has the right to a fair trail, regardless of what they did.  

He'll get his.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Uhhh.. What?

You ask a question and don't want a response?

Everybody has the right to a fair trail, regardless of what they did.  

He'll get his.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Tryna put words in my mouth eehh? Just because I'm against him having so much as a defense team doesn't mean that I think he should be killed.

I'm against the death penalty, if you must know...
eyes.gif

People like this, who go out of their way to destroy the fabric of society, deserve to be locked up for life in some hole. That's a punishment worthy enough of a man like this.

Killing him accomplishes nothing.

Depriving him of his rights, however, like that of freedom, accomplishes something.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Tryna put words in my mouth eehh? Just because I'm against him having so much as a defense team doesn't mean that I think he should be killed.

I'm against the death penalty, if you must know...
eyes.gif

People like this, who go out of their way to destroy the fabric of society, deserve to be locked up for life in some hole. That's a punishment worthy enough of a man like this.

Killing him accomplishes nothing.

Depriving him of his rights, however, like that of freedom, accomplishes something.

a nine year old girl, im raging so hard right now, how can you aim at a human let alone in the direction of a @*$**$@ kid

hope he burns in eternity

Back
Top Bottom