AZ. Representative shot among others

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by caleekicks

I think OP just wanted to be the first to break the story on NT and didn't actually read nor care about the facts

CNN and other news outlets said she had died. 
none did when he posted it, look at the article he posted, I was monitoring all sites but like I said it's irrelevant

just pull for all the survivors at this point and hope no more deaths
Man shut up I was watching the news, it said she was dead, I posted on a forum...

Originally Posted by caleekicks

I think OP just wanted to be the first to break the story on NT and didn't actually read nor care about the facts

CNN and other news outlets said she had died. 
none did when he posted it, look at the article he posted, I was monitoring all sites but like I said it's irrelevant

just pull for all the survivors at this point and hope no more deaths
Man shut up I was watching the news, it said she was dead, I posted on a forum...

[h2]Sarah Palin's website literally put crosshairs on Gabrielle Giffords and 19 other congress members[/h2]
Uw4RS.jpg

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Still kind of shook up about this...I, or someone I know could have been at that store.

Really puts things into perspective about safety in public.

I was just at that store in Oct. with Foggy. So damn crazy, he lives like RIGHT next to it and always goes there.
Damn, RIP to those dead, speedy recovery to those injured. 

[h2]Sarah Palin's website literally put crosshairs on Gabrielle Giffords and 19 other congress members[/h2]
Uw4RS.jpg

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Still kind of shook up about this...I, or someone I know could have been at that store.

Really puts things into perspective about safety in public.

I was just at that store in Oct. with Foggy. So damn crazy, he lives like RIGHT next to it and always goes there.
Damn, RIP to those dead, speedy recovery to those injured. 

From his writings and the description of his prior behavior he appears to have some form of Schizophrenia. 

From his writings and the description of his prior behavior he appears to have some form of Schizophrenia. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

And dude easily bought a piece.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

There are highly intelligent functioning schizo's (John Nash was a schizo) and it would depend at what stage of his schizophrenia he purchased the pistol. 
Untreated schizophrenia gets progressively worse and paranoid schizo's are extremely dangerous people. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

There are highly intelligent functioning schizo's (John Nash was a schizo) and it would depend at what stage of his schizophrenia he purchased the pistol. 
Untreated schizophrenia gets progressively worse and paranoid schizo's are extremely dangerous people. 

First, RIP to all the people that passed away on that sad day. Honestly, I think we are fortunate that this is the first incident like this given the current political climate. (The Tea Party and Palin talking all this guns this, guns that, take our country back, and we need to fight)

First, RIP to all the people that passed away on that sad day. Honestly, I think we are fortunate that this is the first incident like this given the current political climate. (The Tea Party and Palin talking all this guns this, guns that, take our country back, and we need to fight)

Originally Posted by cguy610

This has more to do with him being mentally ill then the political climate. The media is pushing the political angle because it suits personal agendas and ratings but frankly it's disgusting. Yes, he had certain (incoherent) political views but those are not what drove him to do what he did. 
The propensity of mentally ill people to commit violent acts is multiples higher than the ordinary population. 

The mental health establishment has long asserted that psychiatric patients pose no greater threat than the general population. However, a growing body of evidence suggests that those not taking their medications -- and the estimated 10 to 15 per cent who do not respond to treatment -- are prone to violence.

A recent study by the American Psychiatric Association, cited by Bradford, showed the risk of violence is six to seven times higher among people with major depression or schizophrenia. The risk rises to six to 12 times higher in schizophrenics who drink alcohol and 35 to 40 times higher for those on cocaine.

http://www.schizophrenia.com/New/Dec2002/violenceDec02.htm

This has more to do with him being mentally ill then the political climate. The media is pushing the political angle because it suits personal agendas and ratings but frankly it's disgusting. Yes, he had certain (incoherent) political views but those are not what drove him to do what he did. 
The propensity of mentally ill people to commit violent acts is multiples higher than the ordinary population. 

The mental health establishment has long asserted that psychiatric patients pose no greater threat than the general population. However, a growing body of evidence suggests that those not taking their medications -- and the estimated 10 to 15 per cent who do not respond to treatment -- are prone to violence.

A recent study by the American Psychiatric Association, cited by Bradford, showed the risk of violence is six to seven times higher among people with major depression or schizophrenia. The risk rises to six to 12 times higher in schizophrenics who drink alcohol and 35 to 40 times higher for those on cocaine.

http://www.schizophrenia.com/New/Dec2002/violenceDec02.htm

From another board:
Jewish Congresswomen is shot in the brain and lives. Reason? She has no brain. She's a space lizard wearing a meatsack to pass as human.

Space lizards have penetrated all edifices of human society and rule over mankind. We toil for their financial and culinary benefit, while they work us to death and send us to fight each other in wars and mine the Earth of its resources. Even now they are preparing a giant culling of humans whose population is growing too large to be manageable.

The shooter has exposed the space lizard conspiracy for one and all to see. Look deep in your human hearts and you will know that the only explanation for the events you have witnessed in your life is a secret alien conspiracy bent on humanity's enslavement and eternal servitude.

The time is now to overthrow our reptilian masters and live free as the dominant mammalian form of life. Earth is for mammals! Death to the space lizard tyranny!
This is like the third or fourth time I've heard of this secret reptilian people conspiracy. People actually believe that stuff?

From another board:
Jewish Congresswomen is shot in the brain and lives. Reason? She has no brain. She's a space lizard wearing a meatsack to pass as human.

Space lizards have penetrated all edifices of human society and rule over mankind. We toil for their financial and culinary benefit, while they work us to death and send us to fight each other in wars and mine the Earth of its resources. Even now they are preparing a giant culling of humans whose population is growing too large to be manageable.

The shooter has exposed the space lizard conspiracy for one and all to see. Look deep in your human hearts and you will know that the only explanation for the events you have witnessed in your life is a secret alien conspiracy bent on humanity's enslavement and eternal servitude.

The time is now to overthrow our reptilian masters and live free as the dominant mammalian form of life. Earth is for mammals! Death to the space lizard tyranny!
This is like the third or fourth time I've heard of this secret reptilian people conspiracy. People actually believe that stuff?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

From another board:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no way.... I mean fine say that aliens might run +%%!... but alien reptilian masters? how do they know theyre reptiles? and reptiles have brains too. On top of that I know at least one person that got shot from a couple feet away in the head and survived, its not that outlandish

"look deep in your human hearts" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

From another board:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no way.... I mean fine say that aliens might run +%%!... but alien reptilian masters? how do they know theyre reptiles? and reptiles have brains too. On top of that I know at least one person that got shot from a couple feet away in the head and survived, its not that outlandish

"look deep in your human hearts" 
laugh.gif

Of course it has more to do with him being mentally ill.  Knowing people like him are out here should be enough reason for the Tea Partiers and media like Limbaugh and Glenn Beck to tone down the violent rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom