AZ. Representative shot among others

I hope this all falls back on that Sarah Palin map. If stuff could get banned for being a bad influence, that !%$%+ should be held responsible for that shooting.

I hope this all falls back on that Sarah Palin map. If stuff could get banned for being a bad influence, that !%$%+ should be held responsible for that shooting.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

no racism, but I bet it's a Hispanic person.
When do you EVER hear of Hispanics going on killing sprees?
word
laugh.gif

Even though she was a Democrat she held pretty conservative views.

In the end, and it always does, it will end up being a young mentally unstable , borderline ******ed person. It always is. They're already saying it's a late teens, early twenties individual.

It always surprises me how more of this stuff doesn't happen. We have 300m people and a miniscule percentage would be guaranteed nutjobs.

Even though she was a Democrat she held pretty conservative views.

In the end, and it always does, it will end up being a young mentally unstable , borderline ******ed person. It always is. They're already saying it's a late teens, early twenties individual.

It always surprises me how more of this stuff doesn't happen. We have 300m people and a miniscule percentage would be guaranteed nutjobs.

Originally Posted by DT43

why are you guys saying this was politically motivated?

it sounds like some dude just ran up in the grocery store and started shooting, she was just unlucky to be on the scene.

if it was politically motivated they would've shot her and not 12 other people.
How do you know? Sounds like your the one making assumptions.

Originally Posted by DT43

why are you guys saying this was politically motivated?

it sounds like some dude just ran up in the grocery store and started shooting, she was just unlucky to be on the scene.

if it was politically motivated they would've shot her and not 12 other people.
How do you know? Sounds like your the one making assumptions.

The Judge who was also shot... Presided over a case where illegal immigrants sued a rancher.. And he allowed the case to be heard

He informed police before today and since the case he has received hundreds of threats

The Judge who was also shot... Presided over a case where illegal immigrants sued a rancher.. And he allowed the case to be heard

He informed police before today and since the case he has received hundreds of threats

Originally Posted by Essential1

He is also the Judge presiding over the case (parts of it? not too sure on specifics) in which the Feds are suing Arizona over their bill. 

Originally Posted by Essential1

He is also the Judge presiding over the case (parts of it? not too sure on specifics) in which the Feds are suing Arizona over their bill. 

Back
Top Bottom