Azealia Banks Vs. Iggy Azalea tension grows, Iggy Responds to Banks

Yall ought to be calling out T.I. for vouching for iggy and putting her all over tv and radio. Hate on eminem all yall want. Eminem is made. He's 42 years old and worth nearly 200 million dollars he ain't rapping cause he has to he does not cause he wants to. Sad state of affairs hip hop is in today. Keep on with yalls j cole, drake, iggy and other fake *** rappers takin over the face of hip hop. Only reason yall talking **** bout eminem is cause he's white but Eminem aint the one white washing the biz.

Last edited:
Eminem was a pawn in the white washing

Jimmy found a white boy that can actually rap, he already won half the battle, then he associated him with one of the biggest rappers/producers in the game at the time & there you have it $$$$$

Yall ought to be calling out T.I. for vouching for iggy and putting her all over tv and radio. Hate on eminem all yall want. Eminem is made. He's 42 years old and worth nearly 200 million dollars he ain't rapping cause he has to he does not cause he wants to. Sad state of affairs hip hop is in today. Keep on with yalls j cole, drake, iggy and other fake *** rappers takin over the face of hip hop. Only reason yall talking **** bout eminem is cause he's white but Eminem aint the one white washing the biz.
And eminem even though I think he wack now
Knows hip hops history
And is damn near a product of it

You caping hard for em. How hard is it to realize that a part of his success is white privilege and he makes Pop music now?

These things are clear as day and really not debatable.
when did he start receiving white privilege exactly? He damn sure didn't grow up with it. And if Em is considered pop music then rap is dead.

Last edited:
You caping hard for em. How hard is it to realize that a part of his success is white privilege and he makes Pop music now?

These things are clear as day and really not debatable.
when did he start receiving white privilege exactly? He damn sure didn't grow up with it. And if Em is considered pop music then rap is dead.

When he started selling millions of records. Part of the reason I respect Em so much is cuz he has admitted plenty of times that his skin has benefited him.

And eminem even though I think he wack now
Knows hip hops history
And is damn near a product of it
Then so is every successful musician there has ever been.
No Elvis stole and didn't acknowledge who he stole it from
Iggy is basically walking around in blackface
Eminem even though Im not a fan
I respect his grind
And he ACTUALLY has talent

I guess I'm the wrong kind of white guy cause I don't even know what the hell "white privilege" is. Sounds like some anti racist chant from 50 years ago.

When he started selling millions of records. Part of the reason I respect Em so much is cuz he has admitted plenty of times that his skin has benefited him.
So because people bought his record he has white privilege?

You not getting son. :lol:

You think Em was selling 7-10 millions ONLY cuz he's a great rapper?

I've got plenty of racist white family (Can't pick your family people) who love eminem and wouldn't touch another rapper. The white skin didn't hurt him any. The talent is undeniable tho.

I've got plenty of racist white family (Can't pick your family people) who love eminem and wouldn't touch another rapper. The white skin didn't hurt him any. The talent is undeniable tho.
kinda how old black folks that got Jimi Hendrix albums wouldn't touch other rockers?

It doesnt even have to be overt stone cold racists. People tend to inherently go to someone who looks like them. 

Just like with that Elvis stuff and situations before that.

People in low SES people made flames, Everyone knew it was flames, but it a gonna move extensively until you put a white face on it.

You not getting son. :lol:

You think Em was selling 7-10 millions ONLY cuz he's a great rapper?
So because he's white it's not his talent that got him all that respect from his fellow rappers and multiple DIAMOND records and awards, and everything that could possibly be accomplished in rap music. What more can the man do?

So because he's white it's not his talent that got him all that respect from his fellow rappers and multiple DIAMOND records and awards, and everything that could possibly be accomplished in rap music. What more can the man do?
The Respect is 100% based on talent IMO

Diamond records not some much, at that point you are selling a product 

Music awards for Hip Hop are total BS IMO

Last edited:
Nobody is denying his talent but theirs Plenty of rappers with ems lyrical ability that never sold a million records

Most of his biggest singles the first 5 years in the game were comedy rap, no black rapper is going platinum doing that type of music in that era

It doesnt even have to be overt stone cold racists. People tend to inherently go to someone who looks like them. 

Just like with that Elvis stuff and situations before that.

People in low SES people made flames, Everyone knew it was flames, but it a gonna move extensively until you put a white face on it.
That's just stupid. Eminem is the only white musician I listened to up until I was over 20 years old. I only listed to rap music. Being born n raised in Atlanta it was hard not to. I'm ashamed to have even been a huge T.I fan cause he has officially sold out by putting this fake broad iggy on.

Back
Top Bottom