Azealia Banks Vs. Iggy Azalea tension grows, Iggy Responds to Banks

What is the difference between how Iggy faked it until she made it, and Rick Ross being a CO and now being a BAWSE?

This is for your ENTERTAINMENT 

Azealia has SOME points, but she also sounds like a bigot in my opinion ... IDK how she classifies herself as a rapper, because it def doesnt sound like she's spitting bars or any thought-provoking backpacker lyrics ... 

Iggy is a POP artist that raps ... Who cares

See thats why i say black people are very convenient about what they choose to get upset about. All this uproar about a white chick from australia rapping and how she is not honoring the culture, how she doesn't know about the culture, how she is disrespecting the culture..I don't recall anywhere near this level of uproar when it came out that eminem called a black woman the n-word.

See thats why i say black people are very convenient about what they choose to get upset about. All this uproar about a white chick from australia rapping and how she is not honoring the culture, how she doesn't know about the culture, how she is disrespecting the culture..I don't recall anywhere near this level of uproar when it came out that eminem called a black woman the n-word.
So you aren't going to address the "upset" white people?

Last edited:
Iggy and Eminem shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. On musical talent alone. Plus Eminem has mad street cred by the way. Eminem has Dr. Dre to back him. Iggys only street cred is that she dated ASAP Rocky. If that even counts as street cred. Doesn't to me.

Last edited:
:lol: there was a very big uproar about Eminem's "white girls/black girls" ****. Noone rocked with Benzino, and alot of people didn't even hear. Most of all the people behind him (i.e. "culture vultures" and uppity negroes who worship money) didn't have a problem with it so he was able to continue to put out struggle depression music. **** are you talking about?

Em was a real street meow

View media item 1330203
Because he can rap he gets a pass? :rofl:

Or was it because jimmy iovine seen the vision like every other culture vulture & put dre next to him so he can have that valid cosign to be accepted by his peers

Correct me if I'm wrong but Eminem used the N word one time in one song. Y'all acting like he's made money off using the word or he uses it like other black rappers do. I've never even heard him use it in a song but apparantly he has in one song in one line.

Last edited:
Iggy and Eminem shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. On musical talent alone. Plus Eminem has mad street cred by the way. Eminem has Dr. Dre to back him. Iggys only street cred is that she dated ASAP Rocky. If that even counts as street cred. Doesn't to me.

But you just said he has street cred

How does that make him & his friends look bad if hes a product of his environment
Since when does saying a white guy has street credit mean he has the right to say the n word? He doesn't. Nor does any white person in my humble opinin. Maybe I'm just getting old. I grew up in a predominant black neighborhood went to predominant black schools and had predominantly black friends and it was never acceptable for white folks to say the n word. If u did you would have your *** beat. If anything using the N word would take away from his street credit.

But compared to Fat Joe, does Soulja Boy have street cred?
This wasn't meant to be taken serious.  The Fat Joe street cred topic comes from a hilarious and legendary thread some years back that got totally out of hand and had dudes ready to take their e-beef outside of the internet all in the name of a street cred argument over rappers they'd never met. 

This thread has gone downhill fast. Last page alone I see arguments about if shoulda boy had it rough b/c he had a stu at 14, people blatantly ignoring how slick rick was talking like an NY Cat, "street cred". That's foolish.

When you mention hip hop music and white privilege...Eminem most certainly has to be mentioned. Talent or not, his white privilege is a MAJOR part of his success.

And we are using iggy as a scapegoat for cultural appropriation. In reality, nobody cared about her before fancy blew up. She was doing the same damn thing for years. She's an easy target due to her recent success and accolades. I think what she benefits from like most of the successful white artist in hip hop & r&b is white privilege. She doesn't recognize it though.

The worst to me is what Miley Cyrus was doing a few years ago. That s*** was OD disrespectful on so many levels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom