Azealia Banks Vs. Iggy Azalea tension grows, Iggy Responds to Banks

people understand pop music is short for "popular music" right? 
laugh.gif

every artist wants to make pop music, no point in getting mad at people who do. thats just hating on success 

Well Im sober today, seems like ya'll still high off that vintage Em to realize he's also trying to appeal to the same crowd Iggy appeals to

yea since so many 25+ year old white men want to listen to iggy's music. :lol: stupid. Just stop.

Last edited:
If you read it carefully I said Em was reachin for Iggy's crowd (pop) not the other way around (Iggy tryna reach 25+ year old white men), sooo I guess you should just stop and stick to using old Eminem albums to validate your points

Alot of ppl on here do not understand the cultural aspect of hiphop...they just look at it as music..that the problem right there. If you dont take pride in somthing you create, it will be taken frm you. Hiphop is definitely CULTURAL because its a lifestyle that we created to cope with the forced living condition in this country. Cultures are meant to be shared not EXPLOITED. Regaedless of how you see it, our music genius has always been stolen and replaced with a white face and now, we do not even know we created these things in this country ex rock n roll, house music, electric music, r n b, list goes on.  im pretty sure if a white women in her late teens all of a sudden started speaking spanish and was being push as the best mariachi performer , Mexicans would not except that bs. No one is saying they hate white performers or white ppl can like hiphop. We dont want hiphop to end up like rock n roll etc. Yes we have C@@nery in our music like og maco, soulja boy, etc and WE should do somrething about that. But that OUR problem. We need to stop using them as a reason why our music should me exploited. Sounds like alot of yall do not have any pride in what our ppl create.

People talking about em losing to juice in the 90's like that says something... People lose battles all e time. This isn't the smack era where people write their whole battle out. People actually use to freestyle back in the day.

And em gets respect from damn near every legend...and bet no one really wants to go at em even to this day. Stop hating. Em paid his dues and shows love and respect to everyone. He shouldn't be in this conversation.
And I don't even listen to his music like that but let's be real em can rap his *** off.

Iggy to me is like the female vanilla ice.

Alot of ppl on here do not understand the cultural aspect of hiphop...they just look at it as music..that the problem right there. If you dont take pride in somthing you create, it will be taken frm you. Hiphop is definitely CULTURAL because its a lifestyle that we created to cope with the forced living condition in this country.
Huh I couldve sworn B-boys created it just becuz they needed something dope to dance to. 

I feel like black ppl still the face of RnB and white ppl haven't but as far as rock n roll I feel like that was inevitable becuz during the time it was something white ppl liked and just from segregation and racism white ppl were getting those looks.

Aint nobody hating on Em, lol at you thinking nobody tryna see Em as far as rap battles go tho

Last edited:

Huh I couldve sworn B-boys created it just becuz they needed something dope to dance to. 

I feel like black ppl still the face of RnB and white ppl haven't but as far as rock n roll I feel like that was inevitable becuz during the time it was something white ppl liked and just from segregation and racism white ppl were getting those looks.

Aint nobody hating on Em, lol at you thinking nobody tryna see Em as far as rap battles go tho
Nope look up Dj kool herc and dancehall music etc..

People talking about em losing to juice in the 90's like that says something... People lose battles all e time. This isn't the smack era where people write their whole battle out. People actually use to freestyle back in the day.

And em gets respect from damn near every legend...and bet no one really wants to go at em even to this day. Stop hating. Em paid his dues and shows love and respect to everyone. He shouldn't be in this conversation.
And I don't even listen to his music like that but let's be real em can rap his *** off.

Iggy to me is like the female vanilla ice.
Agreed 100% repped. I guess they're just young or something and don't understand what the man has been through and his undeniable skills and talent. They don't call him the Boogeyman of Rap for nothin. That's why nobody ever disses him. Eminem ends folks careers. Ex: Ja Rule.

Last edited:
Any girl that's down to kill and cook food on the spot is cool as ****. Bet she talks a gang of **** when gutting :smokin

But thats exactly what your doing is hating on Em. Let's just call it what it really is. Your a hater. Flat out. Em got 13 Grammys fool. Hate on that. Lump Drakes soft *** in there with Iggy and them, not Em. Go do some homework on the subject and come back. Your clearly uneducated on the subject.

Last edited:
But thats exactly what your doing is hating on Em. Let's just call it what it really is. Your a hater. Flat out. Em got 13 Grammys fool. Hate on that. Lump Drakes soft *** in there with Iggy and them, not Em. Go do some homework on the subject and come back. Your clearly uneducated on the subject.
Fam when have I hated on Em?

You said they don;t deserve to be in the same discussion, but believe it or not they make poppy singles and both of they're albums are grammy-nominated (race-card aside).

You showed you didn't even know Em's latest singles claiming they are from other artists then you brought up battle rapping like that made your point anymore relevant and then I listed people who could possibly beat Em in a rap battle then you wanna bring up nobody wanna see him in his "prime" when his "prime" was 10-12 years ago.

Fam said nobody tryna see Em when the rap battle game has changed as a whole and the rappers on his own show got Em on they wishlist.

We aint even go get into that "ending ppls careers" mumbo jumbo but never in these facts I been giving have I said that Eminem was trash or didn't deserve what he got. Dude can rap, but dude has realized his albums aint been as good or as successful as his old ones and is going pop to get singles off.

If you are using grammys as a barometer of niceness in Hip Hop 

You are delusional 

Back
Top Bottom