Azuki Official Thread - Let Azuki help you get your hands on APC's!

It's been awhile since we've posted on our Azuki thread because of aswitch-over in people in charge of posting, but we're back and we canfinally share all the awesome items we've recently gotten in the store.Please refer to this as our Official Update thread instead of our old one. Thanks.

Let's play some catch up shall we. Remember, with all the brands onthis post, there are more styles and more pics on our blog and we areshowcasing just SOME of the pieces so we don't clog-up the thread.

HUGEAPC Re-stock - Everything from Rescues, New Cures, New Standards,and introducing the Petit Standard! These have been sold out forawhile, but they are back now so hurry in while your size is stillaround!

IM King Winter

Strapped Jacket available in Grey and Black

IM King x **** collab tee in Black

Ek5obition Winter

New Kid Robot

Classic Red Fit New Era in Red

Dunny Slant in Heather

Target Dunny in Black

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, that we're up-to-date, we can move onto NEW items we've gotten over the weekend!

Newitems in from couture juggernaut Y-3. Lots of pieces from thisSpring '09 Collection. Check the blog for more pieces and pics.

Newitems from the Azuki brand w/ Ninja Outline Tees in Red for both Menand Women. Plus a new Hoodie w/ the Ninja Star. Quantities are VERYlimited.

New Triumvir "World Tour" Series Tees and Fitted

xdc2b18c1x,

The NS go for 155. Let me know if you need a size or have any other questions.

-p.Love

We've got new items in from Evisu, Orisue Spring Del 1, Acrylick Womens, and Kid Robot Vinyl. More pics on the store blog.

Stay tuned as Married to the Mob Spring and NEW NUDIES arrive in the near future!

Stopped by today . They have some nice items in there ... Spent too much and not on me ... lol

Hey all,

Sorry we've been a bit MIA and haven't gotten around to answering your questions. We had a few tradeshows last week, but now we're back home.

Whoabundy, 1cy soul, carminepower,

The Evisu Slims which is the one on the left in the picture runs $299.00. The Evisu Komome Regular Fit (pictured on the right) run $235.00.

1cy soul,

The Handsign Hoodie is $54.00 and the Ninja Star Hoodie is $52.00. The Ninja Tees vary in price depending on the style ranging from $10.00 - $26.00.

Let me know if you need anything else.

-P

It's that time again! We haven't had one of these in awhile and this one's our first big sale of the year that you don't want to miss!

Lots of markdowns on various items throughout the store. Come through as sizes will go fast.

Sole Trooper,

Select washes in various cuts will be on sale. I'd come earlier in the week than later as sizes tend to go quick as the week progresses.

-P

Hey All,

New Nudies, Hellz Bellz Spring Del 1, and MOB items in! More details on the store site, but here are some pics to show you what we got. My favorite are those white embroNudies! They are cleannn! Don't forget our End-of-Season Sale is still going on through the weekend. We've added more goodies to the floor including a$10.00 t-shirt table! Lots of Women's denim and select Men's denim on sale! Come through as the sale ends on Sunday, March 1st.

More items in from APC, Triumvir, and the Azuki line coming soon!

Hey all you APC fans!

Azuki will be getting their first shipment of Black New Standards soon and we wanted to give everyone a heads up that was interested in them! Trust that theywill move faster than any other.

Stay tuned!

Special promo dedicated to all our Azuki Family and Friends. Just swing by and mention the coupon or print it out and bring it in to redeem the discount.It's that simple.

Now you have a reason to splurge on all the goods you've always wanted!

Promo runs Friday 3/13 - Sunday 2/22!

*Valid from 3/13/09 - 3/22/09 on in-store purchases only. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts. Valid on new purchases only. Cannot be usedwith store credit or exchange. All sales final sale.

Note: If you look closely at the coupon, you'll see a sneak peek of our new Ninja...

MARCH UPDATE! Tons of NEW SHIPMENT has arrived in store from APC, Evisu, Triumvir, Kid Robot, Orisue, Flying Coffin, and HellzBellz.

Friends and Family Promo is still going on til Sunday so use it on all this NEW FULL-PRICED GEAR!

Here are some pics of everything, details and all the inventory photos are on our website.

APC New Standard and Petit Standard Re-stock of DOOM!

We've got all the sizes fresh on the shelves and no picture necessary!

Evisu

Triumvir Spring

Kid Robot

Orisue

Flying Coffin

Hellz Bellz

Nudie Re-stock on Slim Jim Dry Japans coming soon!

Thanks for the KidRobot and Flying Coffin shirts and no I didn't get the KidRobot ninja keychain hahaha.~

Quktlc,

No problem! Thank you for stopping by. We have a couple more keychains left so you can always try your luck again! =)

-P

Finally the wait is over!

Lots of you have asked for this colorway and we are excited to announce that this will be your one and only chance to get one for yourself. For a limitedtime only, we are releasing the Azuki Ninja Hoodie in Red for PRE-ORDER ONLY while quantities last.

You can get one via the online store, or placing an order in-store.

Have you ever heard the saying "Everything's Better in Pairs!"???

Well we here at Azuki sure think so. For this week only, we are doing a special w/ the details below!

Come through w/ your friends and make both of you happy! Get Nudies, Y-3 gear, Rock and Republics, Evisus, and MORE!

Happy shopping!

Stopped by today and got myself a nice new KidRobot shirt and an Azuki shirt for my gf~! The two workers were pretty chill and friendly! I'll stop by nexttime for another shirt but I'm broke again! Thanks!

Great place and nice people. If you live around the area stop by. Thanks for the shirts guys and girl haha.~

Dano408 and Quktlc,

Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon! Glad you liked your shirts!

-P

In honor of Uncle Sam, we are giving everyone a little bit of a "TAX BREAK" tomorrow only by having a "Tax Break Midnight Madness Sale".

For the 1st time ever, Azuki will be open from 4pm - MIDNIGHT. That's right, midnight. Come hang out, do some late night shopping with us, and put that taxreturn money to good use.

Special guest DJ Ryan O of Prolific will be working the tables all evening.

We also have new shipments in from 10 Deep, Hellz Bellz, Acrylick Mens and Womens, Ludwig, and Jeepney.

Finally, we have a special product on release starting tomorrow. The Red Ninja Hoodie Pre-Order ends this Sunday 4/19/09.

quick question. i know its a long shot, but i was wondering if you guys still had that sz L triumvir shadaloo m65 sitting around that was posted in the otherstore thread.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom