Azuki Official Thread - Let Azuki help you get your hands on APC's!

jae oh en,

That jacket has been long sold out, but be on the lookout for the next SF Clothing release for all the good guys and a special event we will be doing for theSF4 game itself.

-p.Love

Inventory update! Shipments from 9 Different Brands have arrived over the last few weeks including Nudies, 10 Deep, Acrylic,Kid Robot, Ludwig, Hellz, Mob, Fuct, and Jeepney.

A few pics are below but the full line-up is on the store blog. Stay tuned, Azuki will be doing tons of events throughout the next few months at variousCommunity Centers/High Schools/Clubs/In-Store Events, so if you're looking for something to do, keep-up with the blog or sign-up with the email list.

Our first event of the season will be a special debut party for our Azuki via SJ Fixed Campaign. So bring out yourbike, meet the team, and have some fun. Details TBA.

A HUGE Re-stock of Nudie Slim Jim Drys have arrived. Come get a pair now through Sunday and get 10% off! Also, we have somenew Even Steven Organics!

See you all around!

Hey Guys,

New Ninja Gear is finally in. All the colorways that you've been asking for!

Come and get 'em guys.

Those of you that pre-ordered the hoodie can come pick it up. We also have a select few on sale for the public as well.

See ya sometime this weekend!

-p.Love

It's that special time called SUMMER again, and what better way to kick it off than witha MASSIVE party brought to you by

AZUKI & PROLIFIC DJs

in ASSOCIATION w/

DJ Goldenchyld of the FINGERBANGERS!

Last day to buy pre-sale tickets in-store will be today. Come through as DJ Ryan-O spins dope hip hop breaks and beats, come get your tickets, and chill w/ thecrew.

Tomorrow's event will be our 1st EVER 18+ event. Come party w/ us, meet all 10 of our sexy MODELS, and get your groove on!

Free giveaways all night as well as the special limited release of an AZUKI x PROLIFIC SHIRT!

TRUST US, this is an event you do not want to miss. Let's go have some fun ya'll.

-p.Love

Hey All,

We've got a new inventory update 7 Brands deep, one of which is a new one to the store. New items in from Dissizit x Recon, 10 Deep, Kid Robot, IM King,NEW BRAND: FreshIntl, Hellz Bellz, and of course Azuki.

A few pics are below and the rest are on the blog.

As always if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact us via anyway that's convenient for you!

-p.Love

that dissizit x recon is cleann. does it come in any colors? and no joke, dude from freshintl stopped me and a friend at stonestown mall in SF and asked usabout a couple of questions and it was about their new brand. haha

trueSole927,

It just comes in the royal blue or the black colorway. We've also got the New Era that goes with the shirt in Red, Royal, and Black. What? the FRESHINTLguys ran into you? What a small world.

QuKtlc,

Sorry I didn't get to the forums earlier, I've been out of town for the holiday weekend, but if it matters anymore, our hours remained the samethroughout the weekend.

Hope your 4th was lots of fun!

-p.Love

^^ yup the FRESHINTL guys stopped me and a friend walking on the side of stonestown mall. they were in a XB and just rolled up with their binder and asked uswhat we thought of their line. crazyyyy. might have to stop buy for the stash / dissizit tee soon

Here's the latest inventory update for ya'll. More pics up on the blog.

Coming soon...new Azuki tees droppin' @ the end of the month including the first ever glow-in-the-dark Ninja tee!

that glow in the dark tee sounds great.......bout time i get an azuki tee!!! ill be waiting..

dano408,

The glow in the dark tee just arrived this afternoon. Pics will be up tomorrow. Come through and snag one. They came out really well.

The first ever AZUKI NINJA GLOW-in-the-DARK tee has finally arrived along with a few other Ninja Tees. We've also got some new KID Robot Vinyl in includinga re-stock of the Do-It-Yourself Mini Munnys! Finally a few new KR New Eras landed in store as well.

Please visit the website for more details and photos.

Also next week for the first time EVER some more, we are releasing the Ninja Sticker Pack and Ninja Decals that you can rock on your car or just aboutanywhere!

modernart,

we are out of those sizes at the moment, but a re-stock of a full size run will be in store next week.

AZUKI NINJA DECALS & STICKERS will be dropping Thurs OR Fri of this week!

Also, this just in, be on the lookout for Azuki in Antenna Magazine Winter 2009 as we kick off our nationwide distribution! Issue drops October 28, 2009!

when are the APCs coming in? i heard this week? will you be getting petit standard and new cure?

modernart,

our order has been shipped from the east coast and its arrival date is yet to be announced, but it should be in the near future. we will no longer carry newcures and yes, there will be new standards and petit standards. hang tight!

-p

^sweeet, please post here when they come in. do you guys still give a 10% discount to sjsu students? haha i need to use that discount for the APCs

i never knew there was a sjsu discount..been paying whatever rings up the whoole time! hahaha

Well, I read Azuki's Yelp reviews, and apparently there's 2 ways to get 10% off.

1. SJSU student
2. Make a purchase over $100

Is Azuki still honoring these?

modernart & dano4o8,

We have had sales and promotions during back to school time or when we ran an add in the SJSU paper and gave a 10% off w/ a student ID OR a 10% off of apurchase of a certain amount, but those promotions were from wayyyyy back. Sorry to disappoint, but that's what our "special" sales are for whenwe announce them. That's why it's always better to shop when we announce a big sale because all of our discounted promotions are all for a limitedtime.

Hope that helps answer your questions.

-p.Love

Inventory Update!

New items in from Azuki, APC, Evisu, IM King, Acrylick, Dissizit, and Hellz!

Here are a few photos and of course, more are on the blog.

Orisue Fall Del 2 and white Embro Nudies are coming VERY soon!

Back
Top Bottom