B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

bob-tyler.jpg
B.o.B may be a Top 40 artist, but he can still throw it down when he needs to. The “Nothin’ on You

laugh.gif
 Won't ever catch me playing a B.o.B song.
Sorry. 
laugh.gif

I'd much rather listen to "rape" raps than his zesty %@+.

laugh.gif
Sorry. 
laugh.gif

I swear, these rap dudes are the most sensitive creatures on the planet, and if B.O.B. took those bars as a diss, he must be amongst the dumbest walking the Earth too.

I swear, these rap dudes are the most sensitive creatures on the planet, and if B.O.B. took those bars as a diss, he must be amongst the dumbest walking the Earth too.

^huge bird I agree rappers are sensitive and do over react but in this case BoB us only 2 or 3 years older than Tyler (bio wise)
and tyler didn't diss the song he called a grown man a +*$

so if you willing to freely diss then I don't see what's wrong with a healthy competition on wax

^huge bird I agree rappers are sensitive and do over react but in this case BoB us only 2 or 3 years older than Tyler (bio wise)
and tyler didn't diss the song he called a grown man a +*$

so if you willing to freely diss then I don't see what's wrong with a healthy competition on wax

I mean, Tyler and Odd Future say %%*% like that all the time just to say it, I didn't think it was a diss, just the usual odd future transgressiveness.
ohwell.gif

I mean, Tyler and Odd Future say %%*% like that all the time just to say it, I didn't think it was a diss, just the usual odd future transgressiveness.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
Sorry. 
laugh.gif

my coworker...well...yeah he's from NOVA. He listens to BOB. 
1 day he was aggressively saying all the lyrics to "Bet I Bust" at his desk....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had his first mixtape but after that he lost me...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
Sorry. 
laugh.gif

my coworker...well...yeah he's from NOVA. He listens to BOB. 
1 day he was aggressively saying all the lyrics to "Bet I Bust" at his desk....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had his first mixtape but after that he lost me...

how can you not take that as a dis? lol I understand its OF and they always say reckless stuff for shock value but BOB can spit. Always could. His first couple mixtapes proves that.

I'm glad he came at tyler.

Still gonna download Goblin but props to BOB

how can you not take that as a dis? lol I understand its OF and they always say reckless stuff for shock value but BOB can spit. Always could. His first couple mixtapes proves that.

I'm glad he came at tyler.

Still gonna download Goblin but props to BOB

Back
Top Bottom