B2K reunion tour 2021 The Millennium Tour : NT Ready ?

Didn't Bobby V get caught with a transformer?...

Whole line up actual got some sorta sex scandal

Not my cup of tea but at the end of the day, cats gotta be themselves man.

One of these days somebody notoable Gon be reppin that lifestyle and blaze the trail for others to be comfortable to be themselves. Ppl can't expose you of you ain't got nothing hidden

I’m not tripping nor do I give a damn what these dudes preferences are.

My problem is them putting on this hyper masculine persona and got thenerve to be using toxic language calling someone a f**** like they tough but be lusting after pipes and sacks in real life. They need to be exposed and humbled.

Last edited:
I’m not tripping nor do I give a damn what these dudes preferences are.

My problem is them putting on this hyper masculine persona and got thenerve to be using toxic language calling someone a f**** like they tough but be lusting after pipes and sacks in real life. They need to be exposed and humbled.

This is all of hollywood lol.

wonder if Jason weaver is gonna make an appearance when chingy gonna perform.

7922741.jpg

Real talk he probably really waiting for the invite talking about “I’m only one call away”

Weaver about to be added to break out Love Ambition and bring out the ‘95 HOF thots

This show ain't for me but I wouldn't mind watching a documentary or behind the scenes, so the artists can talk about how washed they are

I wouldn't mind hitting this tour up. I still listen to music from everybody on this list.
Me and two of my homegirls (one I want to smash) just discussed it last night.

Back
Top Bottom