B2K reunion tour 2021 The Millennium Tour : NT Ready ?

Every chick between 28-40 gonna lose their **** at this.

wonder if Jason weaver is gonna make an appearance when chingy gonna perform.

7922741.jpg

Real talk he probably really waiting for the invite talking about “I’m only one call away”

The Jason Weaver-only version of this >>>>

Did Dupri give Bow Wow something to stunt his growth? I remember hearing something like that, it was in order to extend his "Lil" career. If so, that's ****ed up. Also, Michael B. Jordan finna debut as a rapper and come straight for Drake's head.

No way this tour lasts. I give it 10 tour stops and then someone will drop out or some scandal will unfold.

About to watch you got served tonight and bring the Jean shorts with the NBA team shorts and size 56 jersey out while this plays.

That Post To Be joint was big for Omarion but I don't know what he's done since.

I don't think he capitalized off that song like he should have. Post To Be was huge, but I don't think the album did well, and that was in 2014.

I wouldn't mind hitting this tour up. I still listen to music from everybody on this list.
Me and two of my homegirls (one I want to smash) just discussed it last night.
Almost guaranteed if you don't fumble. R&B concerts do something to women, plus you're right there? damn.

Both of my homegirls aint playing no games with this tour. One of them already booked a hotel for the Atlanta stop since she stays in the A. I'm suppose to be down there for a fraternity meeting around the same time so I might entertain that concert. Also looking at the one in Memphis.

Trying to snatch up all the thick country milf/cougar booty I can.

Back
Top Bottom