Bachelor Pad.

anybody know this desk?

Same here broski. Ya motivating me a lot man. Just the freeness of having your own place just looks so :pimp: I'm only 20 but the fire to move to cali and get my life started has been fired up 110%.

i upped and moved to Cali last year. Best decision of my life, just know that its ****** EXPENSIVE...i've been looking for my own spot for about a month now,a and every now and again i'll look at spots in Atlanta (where i'm from) and it's disturbing seeing that i could have a 2/3 bedroom townhouse/condo for what i'm about to pay for a studio or one bedroom :x

It's crazy bro. I had a huge 1 bedroom in Midtown Atl for 800 and a studio in downtown LA can be aa much as 1500.

About to move out on my own again in a couple months. Anybody know some good sites for finding spots on the Westside in LA? Specifically Culver City area

That's what's up man. I'm looking to be a financial analyst myself but have no background experience. I'm a Liberal arts major
PM me if you got any questions on making the transition.

I got my undergrad in marketing... you have to take your strengths and be able to apply it to what you want to do.

hope you get it bruh :smokin

Good luck.

I do too. One of the most positive cats on here.
preciate the love brahs... :nthat:

repped as well..

looks like things are getting rolling, and the gig is about to come true. i made it past the first round, now i'm getting ready for the panel interview. i hate to put the cart before the horse, but the VP pushed my damn resume down after i had a meeting with him and i didnt even apply for the position...

senior financial analyst... :pimp: and the money might be closer to 80k than 60k... (praise be to the #basedgod)

i'm already looking at some spots closer towards Downtown dallas.

To anyone that knows anything about dfw... there's downtown dallas and uptown dallas... downtown is where all of the business buildings are, w/ a few living areas sprinkled in there.....

uptown is where ALL the apartments are... all the bars, restaurants, and attractions... its really close to the arts district...

they're within 1 mile of each other...

i'm contemplating on whether to move to uptown/downtown... and pay for the location... stay at my rinky dink crib and just thug it out for a year.... or move JUST OUTSIDE the downtown/uptown area...

uptown/downtown apts are around 1500 for the solo dolos... right in the mix.. i'm talking, walk a drunk girl to your crib close... and walking distance to work...

stay at my rinky dink crib for 600... i like my spot... but its 25 min drive easy... 45 min to an hour easy w/ traffic.. on a TOLL ROAD. :x (plus it doesnt ooze young gunner, if you knowumsayin) and no covered parking for my motorcycle...

move right outside of the mix... still pay about 900 for a cool little spot... 5 min drive to work...

saying these prices lets me know how good i really got it out here... cuz the numbers yall throwing are :x

That's what's up man. I'm looking to be a financial analyst myself but have no background experience. I'm a Liberal arts major
PM me if you got any questions on making the transition.

I got my undergrad in marketing... you have to take your strengths and be able to apply it to what you want to do.

hope you get it bruh
smokin.gif
Good luck.
I do too. One of the most positive cats on here.
preciate the love brahs...
nthat.gif

repped as well..

looks like things are getting rolling, and the gig is about to come true. i made it past the first round, now i'm getting ready for the panel interview. i hate to put the cart before the horse, but the VP pushed my damn resume down after i had a meeting with him and i didnt even apply for the position...

senior financial analyst...
pimp.gif
and the money might be closer to 80k than 60k... (praise be to the #basedgod)

i'm already looking at some spots closer towards Downtown dallas.

To anyone that knows anything about dfw... there's downtown dallas and uptown dallas... downtown is where all of the business buildings are, w/ a few living areas sprinkled in there.....

uptown is where ALL the apartments are... all the bars, restaurants, and attractions... its really close to the arts district...

they're within 1 mile of each other...

i'm contemplating on whether to move to uptown/downtown... and pay for the location... stay at my rinky dink crib and just thug it out for a year.... or move JUST OUTSIDE the downtown/uptown area...

uptown/downtown apts are around 1500 for the solo dolos... right in the mix.. i'm talking, walk a drunk girl to your crib close... and walking distance to work...

stay at my rinky dink crib for 600... i like my spot... but its 25 min drive easy... 45 min to an hour easy w/ traffic.. on a TOLL ROAD.
sick.gif
(plus it doesnt ooze young gunner, if you knowumsayin) and no covered parking for my motorcycle...

move right outside of the mix... still pay about 900 for a cool little spot... 5 min drive to work...
saying these prices lets me know how good i really got it out here... cuz the numbers yall throwing are
sick.gif
I can't say I'm all that familiar with Dallas, but I do know the area downtown you're talking about (one of my cousins used to work in the buildings across from the performing arts school). If I were in your shoes, I'd probably go for just outside the area. Being able to upgrade from your current spot, and still pocket $600/mo is a pretty good situation to be in.

i know alot of ppl in this thread have apartments/condos. for the people with houses, post up some lawns and show that curb appeal. i gotta cut and dig out some dead bushes in my front yard and i need some nice cheap ideas for replacements.

im determined to not be that black guy in the neighborhood who doesnt know how to take care of his lawn.

i know alot of ppl in this thread have apartments/condos. for the people with houses, post up some lawns and show that curb appeal. i gotta cut and dig out some dead bushes in my front yard and i need some nice cheap ideas for replacements.

im determined to not be that black guy in the neighborhood who doesnt know how to take care of his lawn.

QFT! Between having both neighbors deciding to replace the fences, and bermuda grass being a high-maintenance b*tch already, I've got my work cut out for me lol.

QFT! Between having both neighbors deciding to replace the fences, and bermuda grass being a high-maintenance b*tch already, I've got my work cut out for me lol.
that's one thing that sucks about havjng a home...

Yeah... its YOURS... but if you're not keeping yours dope like your neighbors, you get the side eye.

I can deal with the side eye to a certain extent, but the HOA....whole different animal. When they wanna crack down, it's hell.

Can anyone link me to some great cheap layouts for Bachelor/Studio Apartments?

Much appreciated

Also,

Thinking of going with a sectional couch with a pullout bed just to maximize space due to a Studio being naturally small

Does anyone have experience with this?

Found a great apartment, moving again next month #NomadLife

Probably staying in Queens for good.

Back
Top Bottom