Bachelor Pad.

soooo... my short lease is up here in my apt...

i pay my rent a week ahead every time, and always pay extra...

i turned in my 60 day notice, but when i went in to pay my last months rent, i told them i was thinking about staying.

the guy was like, lets negotiate...

-instead of raising the rent 20, he'll raise it 10
-free carpet clean
-some thing thing for my tub...

what else should i ask for? i dont really need much...

Saw this on Yahoo and thought I'd share.

Dream-Backyard-Aqua-1.jpg

Dream-Backyard-Aqua-3.jpg

Dream-Backyard-Aqua-7.jpg

Dream-Backyard-Aqua-8.jpg

Dream-Backyard-Aqua-15.jpg

stairs looks too narrow. the concept looks dope.
I knew it was a wine cellar but I really wanted it to be a "shoe vault" Where shoes could be stored at proper temperature and icy soles kept in tact. It would smell like a shoe humidor.

Dream a little dream...

Last edited:
jelly runs deep in my soul night marcher...

NICE spot.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Thanks bro... still in the process, just got done painting about a month ago.

Damn that's nice. Is that a basement spot night?

Nahh... although I do wish I had a basement, there's not many houses made with basements unless it's custom out here in Vegas.

dope broski. some A1 smashing can go down at this pad. The mood lighting is clutch. Bravo good sir!

:lol: Kinda what I wanted to go for... I don't like much lighting unless it's sunlight.

That fire place is so dope

Thanks bruh :smokin

Last edited:
No humblebrag... but here's some pics I took earlier after I finally washed the pillow covers. :lol:

Will be upgrading to 65" very very soon! :smokin

Ksteezy... I remember you posting a pic of your shoe rack, i'm to lazy to go back page by page.

Mind posting them again? And what company?

The Tv's not even that small there's just too much space around. Hang some paintings or something up on the wall.....

Nah... 52" is still to small for me! :lol: that's why i'm upgrading to 65" :smokin

Is the couch really close to the wall?

Probably around 15ft from the TV... I guess it looks close because of the picture but the living room is actually VERY spacey.

The Tv's not even that small there's just too much space around. Hang some paintings or something up on the wall.....
Nah... 52" is still to small for me!
laugh.gif
that's why i'm upgrading to 65"
smokin.gif

Is the couch really close to the wall?

Probably around 15ft from the TV... I guess it looks close because of the picture but the living room is actually VERY spacey.
Your living room setup is a lot like mine.  The wall where my tv is mounted is the same shape as yours, and I desperately need to put something up to fill the space (probably wall-mounted shelves)

Back
Top Bottom