Bachelor Pad.

Has anyone ever hired an interior designer before? I gotta start getting my place set up but I am terrible and interior design.

Just got my dad to help me replace my condo track lighting and put up a Vita Silvia pendant light. Looks friggen good!

What city is this :smokin

Im thinking about having an accent wall in the living room..undecided on what color.

Like dude said...an interior designer is needed lol.

does a hard surface help preserve the integrity of the mattress? or do these people just not want to be on the floor

i would just put a mattress on the floor instead of doing that stuff

I guess not on the floor so the beds not super low to the ground

Just moved into a studio. It's my first time having my own place and I only ever have enough furniture for a room. I'm working on some ideas right now and getting furniture It's a basement apartment so the furniture and decorations I'm looking at are all colorful. Art on the walls are def what makes a place stand out but instead of framed pictures/posters I think I going to go with framed record covers and I have part of a wall that would look great w some skateboard decks mounted. I have another wall that is wood boards like a boat house looking area and I think black and white canvased photo prints would look great on it

I know its been asked a bunch on here, but does anyone know of any good shoe racks. Looking for some ideas

How do you guys find listings for loft apartments? I've been looking for one in the city I work in (about 15 miles outside of Atlanta) and I'm not having any luck. I don't want to end up in another apt complex when I can actually have the type if place I want. Any help? Should I contact any sort of agencies in particular?

How do you guys find listings for loft apartments? I've been looking for one in the city I work in (about 15 miles outside of Atlanta) and I'm not having any luck. I don't want to end up in another apt complex when I can actually have the type if place I want. Any help? Should I contact any sort of agencies in particular?

Brookhaven are and right by chamblee Marta station are some nice lofts , by new Peachtree rd, the airport , and clairemont rd

I got you. It's from Ikea.

IMG20140108223938.jpg

but seriously, I need suggestions for a shoe rack too :lol:

:lol: before I finished reading that u were joking I was trying to think of a nice way to tell you that there's no way I'm gonna use that lmao.

Back
Top Bottom