Bachelor Pad.

Current set up for my iMac... I have an empty wall that I'm not sure what to put. Trying to keep the place simple, clutter free..

Info on the desk.

Looking for a white or grey bed frame with drawer storage underneath, only decent one I've seen is from west elm.

Hard to find any decent ones.

Also currently working on a dining room setup in the living area, going to have to move my desk into the bedroom.

I love that clean Mac setup above, I have my own PC build though so it will never look that clean :lol:

Last edited:
Does anyone have experience with Pottery Barn? How's the quality? Really liking this, but it's pushing $400 after tax :x

Does anyone have experience with Pottery Barn? How's the quality? Really liking this, but it's pushing $400 after tax :x

Honestly I should be able to find that type of lamp cheaper online amazon , eBay , fab , Craigslist should pop up with something

Any advice for surround sound or a good sound bar?

Denon or Onkyo HTIB. Their speakers are alright and will do the job but their recievers are really nice for what you pay for and last a long time. You may want to upgrade the speakers down the road. I got a Onkyo HTIB back in 07 w/ the og speakers and its still running strong.

HTIB are a better value, you can get a 5.1 or 7.1 for the price of just the reciever.

Denon or Onkyo HTIB. Their speakers are alright and will do the job but their recievers are really nice for what you pay for and last a long time. You may want to upgrade the speakers down the road. I got a Onkyo HTIB back in 07 w/ the og speakers and its still running strong.

HTIB are a better value, you can get a 5.1 or 7.1 for the price of just the reciever.

Make sure you get an actual receiver and not one of the Blu-Ray Home Theater bundles. I have the below system. Plenty of HDMI hookups, 3D, and cable pass through.

Amazon product ASIN B0077V88V8

Back
Top Bottom