Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

any links to that english guys blog or more pics of his place?

found it. http://www.unplggd.com/un...se-home-tech-tour-105309
pimp.gif

the thing about ccontemporary furniture that i don't really care for is that in a couple of years will you still like it.
while i really like those platform beds and such now, will i still feel the same when i get older? as in for more traditional furniture is a safer route

There's some great stuff in here and that loft posted by 4Wrestling has a ton of potential.

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions for items that I could place on a living room shelf? I have some extra space to fill and am looking for ideas.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Back from the dead. Wish I knew how to decorate my dorm room

Same here, maybe I should make a separate thread for something like that. I can never seem to get it right.

The key to having a clean dorm is having things that can do multiple things. Have your fridge also be your (13") TV stand. Utilize the space under your bed for stowing away shoes or add in bins for socks/ undershirts. Try and double-dip on a lot of things since your space is so drastically reduced.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

the thing about ccontemporary furniture that i don't really care for is that in a couple of years will you still like it.
while i really like those platform beds and such now, will i still feel the same when i get older? as in for more traditional furniture is a safer route
but the look is hard to resist and it could help give your place a little edge too...i think it definitely depends on your age too and what is ahead in your immediate future.
Also I don't think contemporary furniture will ever go out of style but like you said personal preference could change

@4wrestling:
eek.gif
250,000 for a spot like that in philly seems like a real good deal to me...i thought prices out there would be horrible good look

room1q.jpg

very tasteful setup.

the only thing i would change is take out the wooden table and replace it with grey marble.

pimp.gif
good thread.  Wonder if you can create a nice space with a small place. 

I live on my own but my place aint nearly as big as these spaces.  Haven't even started doing anything yet

some good tips in here

Is Ikea OK for bookshelves and end tables in terms of their quality? If not, what would you guys recommend, any other websites? Going through this thread just reminded me how much I need for my new apartment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Mounted flat screen or no mounted? What are yall thoughts?

Mounted. If you can't hide the wires, have it on a nice stand, that'll suffice.

Wordy Dirts wrote:

Looks like one of my rugs. (picture below) It's the "IDBYN" (801.393.00) from Ikea.

While we are on the subjects of rugs, no B-Cave is complete with out a robotic vacuum cleaner.
pimp.gif

I thought that was a walkman when I first saw the pic 
roll.gif

Great thread. 

I'm currently working on my crib and will post pics when done.  Can someone give some shots of their closet?  I need to redo mine, but want some ideas other than the standard pole to hang stuff from.

Back
Top Bottom