Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Mounted flat screen or no mounted? What are yall thoughts?

Mounted. If you can't hide the wires, have it on a nice stand, that'll suffice.

Exactly.  Having your tube on a stand is better than halfway doing a wall mount.  If you're gonna mount it, hide them cables!

Before:
cimg5865.jpg

After:
cimg5868.jpg

In a large room like this, I felt a nice stand was better than a wall mount.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Before:
cimg5865.jpg

After:
cimg5868.jpg

In a large room like this, I felt a nice stand was better than a wall mount.

From ashy to classy

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Drama23 wrote:

what are some good paintings or websites??

art.com
allposters.com
I bought all my art from Overstock.com.  Lots of nice stuff for really good prices.

Art on overstock is actually more expensive than other sites. Found the 2 pieces I have on overstock first, then I went to mywhitewalls.com and got both pieces for the price of 1 on overstock.

I cant wait until Im able to furnish my own place. Like I go to all these home furnishing places and get excited by that idk why
laugh.gif

Amazing thread btw
pimp.gif

Some of you guys have some great looking places.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

4wrestling-  That is a
smokin.gif
spot.  How much did it run you?
They were asking $274,900, and I got them down to $250,400.  I put 20% down and have a 30 year fixed at 5.0%.

Putting 20% down will definitely pay off in the long run (avoiding the mortgage insurance), but for the short term, my pockets are pretty tight.
eek.gif

I really need to get my own place. Simplicity, minimalism, and Japanese design will become core parts of how I furnish it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I really need to get my own place. Simplicity, minimalism, and Japanese design will become core parts of how I furnish it.

same. i want my crib minimalistic, yet comfortable. I can't have one of those low !%% beds though 
laugh.gif

i dont want empty rooms, but I also dont want cluttered rooms either. 

I blogged about this spot that I really love, and want to have something similar in the future - http://www.primo-supreme.com/2010/04/russian-hill-apt-by-zackde-vito.html

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by handullz

i'm finna move into my own spot real soon...

i'm in college though...

not to sound like a !%#%#, but...

do yall boys get lonely stayin on ya own?

real talk...
get a puppy.
lol but yeah i think i will get lonely, but when I do leave it's not just going to be just me unless I don't leave till I graduate then end up moving out of state.
then I'll be alone for real
frown.gif

I hate the thought I might not have someone to talk to daily when I'll eventually move out
ohwell.gif

I can be really social but I'm not good in making new friends in a new place.

I have heads over all the time.  Trust me, once you have your own place, your people's won't have any problem getting comfy in there as well.  You're problem will be getting comfy kicking them out all the time
laugh.gif

if ya place is
pimp.gif
, then folks are just gonna wanna come over alot more...

i guess fresh digs = more company....

No bachelor pad for me, but I just ordered a Platform bed for my bedroom, just have to wait two weeks for it.

Back
Top Bottom