Bachelor Pad.

That depends on where you live and how much you make. Considering a 3 way split, $700/month isn't bad at all. Then again, I live in LA so my cost of living expectations are a little different. :lol:

That depends on where you live and how much you make. Considering a 3 way split, $700/month isn't bad at all. Then again, I live in LA so my cost of living expectations are a little different. :lol:

NYC (Queens) and yes 3 way split

Last edited:
whatup my HG NT, what are your opinions on a hybrid tv stand/mount? I live in an apt, and we cant mount the flat screen on the walls. But I just love the overall look of a mounted tv.

Figured this would be the next best option. Has a mounted feel to it, floating, but obvi not on the wall. But I don't know if I can get over the Bar holding it up. I don't know if I'm sending off a "trying too hard, thinking i'm doing it vibe" to myself and guests lol. Maybe I can paint the bar white/the same color as the wall so its not as out there.

Here is the one I am looking at btw, at Walmart for $125:

That looks perfectly fine to me. Maybe you could put a few display/decorative items on the stand that would distract a bit from the bar... but I don't get any kind of "trying too hard" vibe. Most people understand not wanting to mount a TV.

True. I see ppl out those cylindrical candles, some books, and another decorative thing on stands below mounted tv's anyway. Yea. I'm gonna go with this. Will post pics of it for u guys later.

I'm having trouble finding a coffee table. Any suggestions?

I want something that's solid wood and preferably have a shelf on the bottom for magazines and books but that's something I could do without if I like it enough. Want to stay around 450

Goldstein and Geffen my only role models.

I don't know if I could even travel if I had his spot, he's had it for years so it's probably easier for him but that house is architecture/real estate at it's best.

John Lautner. :pimp:

Student of Frank Lloyd Wright, ahead of his time.

Last edited:
Trying to decide how I'm going to do my drinks. Looking at liquor cabinets, bar carts, or a nice bar rack on the countertop. I have a condo btw.

Nice. I'm familiar with all of those, but Post some pics when you find something, or what your considering.

i've been trying to find an excuse to buy this cart from CB2. love the look, just doesn't fit with any of my other furniture...

porter-bar-cart.jpg

porter-bar-cart.jpg

may not fit everyones' needs, but i love it. i dont drink, so i was actually looking to use as a portable work station

I'm kind of in the same boat, I'd love a nice bar cart but I don't really have the space and I don't know what style to go with. None of my stuff really matches right now.

i've been trying to find an excuse to buy this cart from CB2. love the look, just doesn't fit with any of my other furniture...

porter-bar-cart.jpg

porter-bar-cart.jpg

may not fit everyones' needs, but i love it. i dont drink, so i was actually looking to use as a portable work station

How much that hitting for ?

It's lacquered.

And you should have went with the natural wood color. Lacquered white is tacky.

It went with my current set up, I had a mango wood color round coffee table from west elm and the color just didn't go, so I went with the LACQUERED white

I love it.

Back
Top Bottom