Bachelor Pad.

question why did you stop selling homes?
Mix of things. Ultimately came down to two things - I didn't like the work/life balance of having to work nights and weekends all the time, and I mostly just wasn't disciplined enough to make it a viable long-term career option. And I got an offer for another job that was too tempting to not take.

Last edited:
:lol:

What kind of question is that? 650sqft is an ample amount of space, but it also depends on the layout, # of rooms, etc.

Thinking of downgrading now that Joseline moved out?

Has anyone lived in a 650 Sq ft. apartment or smaller? How was the experience?

Currently in a 560 sq ft. apt. and have been for the past three years. Live in it with my wife and it is great for our purposes now. However, it is a loft so the place appears much larger than it really is. Not sure I would be happy with the same square footage with low ceilings.

:lol:

What kind of question is that? 650sqft is an ample amount of space, but it also depends on the layout, # of rooms, etc.

Thinking of downgrading now that Joseline moved out?

Yup that's it...u read my mind.

Currently in a 560 sq ft. apt. and have been for the past three years. Live in it with my wife and it is great for our purposes now. However, it is a loft so the place appears much larger than it really is. Not sure I would be happy with the same square footage with low ceilings.
thanks.

I'm thinking about down sizing. I really don't need space cause I don't have that money things, just the basics. But of course like u said an open floor plan and high ceiling makes a difference.

My old apartments from 7 years ago. 636 square feet. $590 per month. I miss those days. So much flourish.

Last edited:

This.

My loft is 700sqft with 14' ceilings and it feels like I have all the space in the world. My old place (600sqft, normal height ceilings) felt half the size.

I need to find a credenza, buffet, or sideboard (whatever you want to call it) to keep my booze. Trying to stay under 500 though. Any recommendations?

I want a bachelor pad in downtown LA man
tired.gif
frown.gif
Downtown La is meh to me. All those apartments were run down and ****

well the ones I could afford.

laugh.gif

I got a place on Pico and Robertson, I love the vibe here. way better than the valley.

Last edited:
I want a bachelor pad in downtown LA man
tired.gif
frown.gif
mannnnnn I want a loft downtown, for what I pay living on the westside (Venice) I could be in a way bigger and nicer place downtown but my job is so close to here its hard to leave. I do at one point want to live downtown just to see how the vibe is since I rarely go down there. I am going to be looking at new places to stay on the westside because I cant stand my roommate, dude is a hot mess and we used to be homies but guess things change..

Last edited:
mannnnnn I want a loft downtown, for what I pay living on the westside (Venice) I could be in a way bigger and nicer place downtown but my job is so close to here its hard to leave. I do at one point want to live downtown just to see how the vibe is since I rarely go down there. I am going to be looking at new places to stay on the westside because I cant stand my roommate, dude is a hot mess and we used to be homies but guess things change..

Yeah See that's what I want a nice loft in Downtown man :smh:

Maybe in a couple of years when i'm like 24 or something. I want one now though :lol:

Yeah See that's what I want a nice loft in Downtown man
mean.gif

Maybe in a couple of years when i'm like 24 or something. I want one now though
laugh.gif
haha funny you say 24 lol im 24 bout to turn 25 
nerd.gif
. If my job were closer to downtown I without a doubt would, but maybe in a year or two if I decide a switch is needed. Only downfall living downtown is that its hot af compared to the westside and im always at the beach..

It's with great pride and relief that I can finally announce I'm officially a home owner. After about 7 months of searching + all the legal mumbo jumbo, it's all over, today I closed on my new home. It's been my life goal, #1 on my bucket list, to move out and be on my own and it's finally happening. I can now enthusiastically cross off #1 off said bucket list. Let the fun begin!

laugh.gif

I got a place on Pico and Robertson, I love the vibe here. way better than the valley.
That's Jewish run for the most part.

Do you live on Pico or Robertson?

Rent down there is bananas too. I dont understand why people rep West L.A. living there...it's Beverly Hills Adjacent/Los Angeles IMO.

downtown LA is pretty dope. I've been steady going down there friday/sat nights. I could imagine myself living there. traffic is nasty but if you work close by it's manageable.

Pegasus...w/ the rooftop pool :x

Hikari in Little Tokyo was mentioned, really dope architecture

the low end of the high end :smile:lol ) apartments is not that bad, start around 15-1600/mo.

It's with great pride and relief that I can finally announce I'm officially a home owner. After about 7 months of searching + all the legal mumbo jumbo, it's all over, today I closed on my new home. It's been my life goal, #1 on my bucket list, to move out and be on my own and it's finally happening. I can now enthusiastically cross off #1 off said bucket list. Let the fun begin!

Congrats my dude. I'm bout to start that process myself 26 and feel it's time to move from my momma spot into my own place but the bay is real real expensive. Pray for me fellas haha

laugh.gif

That's Jewish run for the most part.

Do you live on Pico or Robertson?

Rent down there is bananas too. I dont understand why people rep West L.A. living there...it's Beverly Hills Adjacent/Los Angeles IMO.
Yeah, it's like Little Jerusalem here 
laugh.gif

I live on Pico, cross street shenandoah 

Iono, I love the westside. everything I need is within 2 miles.

Yeah, it's like Little Jerusalem here :lol:

I live on Pico, cross street shenandoah 

Iono, I love the westside. everything I need is within 2 miles.

Lmfao too funny,exactly what I said when I drove through there not too long ago. Hard to leave the westside, not a fan of westla though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom