Bachelor Pad.

Yung16, hang some art on the wall and hide the cords by the TV

Yeah i am going to buy one of those cord hiders today. lol my wife hates all of those wires!!!

yung16 yung16

Any room to move the couch back further? Seems way too close to the t.v. for anyone's eye comfort :lol: .

Yes there is like a ton of room, but I am blind lol. My vision corrected is only 20/40 so moving the tv back makes me squint... Therefore, I keep it at that length for my binge video game days. Thanks guys for the input. I moved the room from a 200 sqft room downstairs to a 350 sqft room upstairs and I feel like the room is too big and makes everything look plain.

Got some great news yesterday pertaining to job promotion/major salary increase along with the news that I'll be closing on the 28th or 29th.

From those people with experience, what are some tips about buying furniture?

What are some of the smaller things I should get that may be over looked when moving in? IE - Plunger, toilet seat, etc etc etc

Got some great news yesterday pertaining to job promotion/major salary increase along with the news that I'll be closing on the 28th or 29th.

From those people with experience, what are some tips about buying furniture?

What are some of the smaller things I should get that may be over looked when moving in? IE - Plunger, toilet seat, etc etc etc
Get tools (screwdriver, hammer, a cordless drill, plunger)

If you want high-end (restoration hardware) furniture, look on CL. I see a lot of good stuff on there from luxurious zip codes and dirt cheap prices.

If you have wood floors get area rugs.

Hey guys can you help me figure out what to put in my mancave/office? It's kind of blan. Are there any dope colors that could go, pictures, book shelves? Something lol.
[/IMG]

Get an Xbox.. :lol:

yeah that space is so small, only thing I would change/add is maybe some posters on the wall or just leave them blank. canvas/painting wouldn't make sense in a mancave that cramped :lol:

mini-fridge? for gaming sessions :smokin

Last edited:
Is it possible for you to take stuff out? Right now it's so cramped, I feel like it's not conducive to having people over comfortably :lol:

On an unrelated note, a couple of photos I liked:

Anyone else watch House Hunters?

Boy does this show grind my gears.

Not only are all these people buying huge houses with their "150,000" budget, they nit pick the silliest things...."I don't want sea shell sinks"

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive me a breakkkkkkkkkkkk

Anyone else watch House Hunters?

Boy does this show grind my gears.

Not only are all these people buying huge houses with their "150,000" budget, they nit pick the silliest things...."I don't want sea shell sinks"

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive me a breakkkkkkkkkkkk
Agreed.

I can't watch that without getting mad.

I like flip or flop and property brothers though.
*shrugs*

On the other hand though, they'll be looking at these tiny cramped adjoined houses in Vancouver for 800K. Now that's ridiculous.

On the other hand though, they'll be looking at these tiny cramped adjoined houses in Vancouver for 800K. Now that's ridiculous.
Son!

I sit in awe what the Canucks are paying, ey.

My broke *** sitting on the couch telling my wife, "1 million budget?! for a house?!" and it be a regular co-op/duplex. My *** trying to do what the show FIXER UPPER in Waco, TX does....$15k purchase price, $90k rehab...finished the way you want for $105k.

Had a chick come over these days off and said my pad is " sophisticated dungeon " I guess it ain't women friendly enough

Had a chick come over these days off and said my pad is " sophisticated dungeon " I guess it ain't women friendly enough
I would have asked her to elaborate. Sometimes that extra tip or item of convenience makes a world of difference. My now wife suggested I get new drinking glasses when she started coming over. Kinda crazy.

I would have asked her to elaborate. Sometimes that extra tip or item of convenience makes a world of difference. My now wife suggested I get new drinking glasses when she started coming over. Kinda crazy.

She Said the colors and layout.

Back
Top Bottom